[Buying]  Blitz' Buying thread

£25 for Thunder Dragon??? Dude, thats way overboard. That's the price of Dragoon MS.
I've bought my recoloured for that price.
Then obviously what people are telling you is that it was considerably 'underpriced' ... The seller might not have known how much it was worth.

You cannot just tell people around that Dragoon MS is worth twenty-five pouds [edited from "dollars"] and that that is overpriced for another Beyblade. Even if that was true for your situation, every other case is absolutely different. You have to go by the majority. How frequently will you find a Dragoon MS for that price now ? Probably almost never.
Well then you got a very good deal.
oh, then what shall i buy it for? (though i might change my mind if he doesnt profide stickers Uncertain)
if £25 is "too much" then how anout £15?? plz reply
(Oct. 06, 2010  6:39 PM)iceninja3 Wrote: oh, then what shall i buy it for? (though i might change my mind if he doesnt profide stickers Uncertain)
Hm, everybody but dragoon_msuv is telling you that twenty-five pounds is not too high at all, that it is in fact more expensive most of the time, so you should probably take the majority's advice.
(Oct. 06, 2010  6:39 PM)iceninja3 Wrote: oh, then what shall i buy it for? (though i might change my mind if he doesnt profide stickers Uncertain)

I don't have the stickers unfortunatly.
Wondering if you can sell your Slash Riger MS to me, please PM me for the price, thanks.
(Oct. 22, 2010  7:19 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: Wondering if you can sell your Slash Riger MS to me, please PM me for the price, thanks.
It clearly says to send him a private message, so why are you asking him to contact you first ?

Furthermore, there is no Slash Riger listed in the first post.
ok
i am not experience at posting comments, sorry, give me some time to get use to this.
The problem is not with posting; it is with reading the rules of the topics, forums, etc.
Bro i am a beyblade collector and i would be honered if you would please sell me your Dark Dranzer And Gabriell Blades for $100.00 Each Total:$200
Please hit me back ASAP! ThanksCute
Few things:

1)They're probably not worth $100 together.
2)You should really discuss prices through PM
3)It's kinda customary that if you're the one looking for the bey you should Pm him not the other way around.
Blitz Is Indeed a great seller very reasonably and shipped my order out immediately, opposite of lazy!
Great Guy buy from him He deserves the business!
Ok so I'm tired of having these plastic and HMS lying around collecting dust so I've put them in two lots -

Sold

It's first come first serve!
(shipping isn't included in these prices)
The plastic lot will come with a couple of left & right launchers and ripcords.
Both lots have been sold.
Sorry about the double post but just giving this a bump as I've changed the OP to things that I am now looking to buy.
Does MF mean Metal Face or Metal Flat ?
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:33 AM)N Wrote: Does MF mean Metal Face or Metal Flat ?

totally forgot about that haha, I've edited the OP now. I'm looking for metal flat (have more than enough metal faces)
Hi Blitz,i want just let you know that my stuff is arrived today.
It's arrived in 7 days,awesome!
Thank you for all, my friend =)