[Buying]  Blitz' Buying thread

I'm intersted.You've got PM Smile
I'm EXTREMELY interested.
What company is Driger V2/What mold are Driger V2's SP (If Takara)?
What company is Wolborg?
im very interested in dark dranzer. is it in mint/near mint condition? if so what price might you be looking for?
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'm EXTREMELY interested.
What company is Driger V2/What mold are Driger V2's SP (If Takara)?
What company is Wolborg?
They are all Takara, but I was never aware that there was different mold variations for Driger V2's support parts. However I may already have a buyer for this, just waiting for them to reply.

(Aug. 28, 2010  11:29 AM)bakadesu Wrote: im very interested in dark dranzer. is it in mint/near mint condition? if so what price might you be looking for?

It hasn't been used, so pretty much brand new. In the OP of my thread it says to send me a offer via PM.
I want a dragoon g
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:43 PM)Pegakid Wrote: I want a dragoon g

It's in the lot, so can't sell it on it's own sorry.
Well if it falls through be sure to let me know, I would be very happy to buy this off of you.
Just to let people know the Plastic lot has been sold.
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:17 PM)Blitz Wrote: Just to let people know the Plastic lot has been sold.

does that mean everything else you have listed on the first post is still available?? =)
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:36 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:17 PM)Blitz Wrote: Just to let people know the Plastic lot has been sold.

does that mean everything else you have listed on the first post is still available?? =)

Everything I now have in the OP is what I have left to sell, I will put pictures up later.
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:08 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:36 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:

Everything I now have in the OP is what I have left to sell, I will put pictures up later.

oh ok =) thnx for the info.
I want your dark dranzer cyber dragoon and guardian driger. how much would that be do you think?
(Jun. 01, 2010  5:45 PM)Blitz Wrote: I have decided to sell my Plastics and most of my HMS.
- Send me Sensible Offers via the PM.
- I am from the UK and will ship worldwide.
- I only take payments through Paypal.
- If you want a close up pictures of certain blades let me know and I will post them ASAP.
- Only Blades that are listed in this topic will be for sale, once sold I will write 'sold' next to them.
- Ripcords and Launchers not included.
I realize that but I don't want to make a dumb offer and get ignored
(Sep. 03, 2010  9:37 AM)Driger3 Wrote: I realize that but I don't want to make a dumb offer and get ignored

I don't ignore people even if they do send me stupid offers, I just let them know I won't accept that offer and they can send a better one.
oh ok I'll try to figure out the right amount
Is Cyber Dragoon in good condition?
(Sep. 03, 2010  9:43 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is Cyber Dragoon in good condition?

yes it's in good condition, it hasn't been used only the stickers applied.
Do you still have Black Dranzer. If so, I would be interested in that and Cyber Dragoon.
(Sep. 03, 2010  11:22 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Do you still have Black Dranzer. If so, I would be interested in that and Cyber Dragoon.

The Black Dranzer has been sold.
Guys,Blitz is awesome!!!
Very good seller,very fast shipping,very good in comunication and very polite!
The best!
Thank you Blitz Smile
Blitz, the photos that you posted later on, are not for sale, right? coz i just want to make sure i don't misunderstood this.
(Sep. 22, 2010  9:25 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: Blitz, the photos that you posted later on, are not for sale, right? coz i just want to make sure i don't misunderstood this.
Everything in the OP is what I have left unless 'sold' is next to it.
do you have the stickers for thunder dragon HMS?? cuz i would like them they make it look so much better Smile, if you do i would pay at most £25 i hope that is ok as i dont know if it is alot of money, i really want one and i havnt been able to find one on the internet. kthxbaiSmile