Blader Jam: A new Day!!! Raleigh NC {USA} 11/22/14

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Blader Jam: A New Day!!

Well its that time again. Time for another tourney!!!! And what's this? Dark and Thunder Dome had a birthday this month? Time to see if they can break the luck of the birthday bash. Come and celebrate with 2 of NC veteran bladers. And there may even be a few surprises....

Place Game Theory

Address: 6260 Glenwood Ave #109, Raleigh, NC 27612
Phone:(919) 787-4449

Date November 22nd 2014.

Time Registration Begins at 11am. Tournament starts promptly at Noon

Format Standard (Round Robin)

Prizes Hasbro Swag

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ritsuka
3. StormScorpio1
4. Thunder Dome
5. Samurai Tite
6. K Girl
7. Stupaoz

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

TigeroftheWest and I are maybes.

I like the name!
Throw me on the confirmed list.
If anyone wants to buy/trade some parts I have stuff I'm willing to sell/trade at this event. Hit me up through PM's if you want a particular part or beyblade (as I still have some RB3 beyblades left) and maybe we can work stuff out.
I may or may not come. I have something else going on that overlaps with this, but my parents are considering letting me leave early, so I've still got a good chance of getting there.
smallfry's coming with me to compete for this time.
(Nov. 22, 2014  1:57 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: smallfry's coming with me to compete for this time.

Ferrizle?!?! Best Birthday Present ever!!! I do have prizes also. Riitsuka will not be going. She had something more important to do. Remember this is STANDARD SWAG!!!! Ill be leaving in an hour for GT.
YES! I'm coming! Grin

I'll bring a BB-10.

We have 10 participants!! Double digits! For like the first time in months!

I'm feeling good today.
Im at Starbucks by GT. Need coffee and food. Otw. Oh and everyone tell Abe thank you, he is leaving GT.

Where is everyone
Results!

1st: Stormscorpio1

2nd: TheBlackDragon

3rd: Dark_Mousy

My winning combinations were Duo Cancer B : D, MSF-L Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF, Girago Dragooon SA165[Attack] EWD, MSF-L Wyvang Wyvang H145RF, and Duo Cancer 230MB.

We had soooo many tiebreakers. I played a total of 17 matches today.
You only played 15 matches just like me.
My winning customs were
MF-L Duo Cancer B:D
Killerken Dragooon BD145 RDF
MF-H Flash Scorpio CH120 R2F
MF-H Libra X:D
Congrats to the placers!
(Nov. 22, 2014  11:27 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: You only played 15 matches just like me.
My winning customs were
MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin
Killerken Dragooon BD145 RDF
MF-H Flash Scorpio CH120 R2F
MF-H Libra XGrin

Libra XGrin??? That's a strange combo... Did you win with that?
Yes he won with that. We did a mirror match in the 2nd tie breaker for the finals (it was a long day) and he won against me.
Hey @[Dark_Mousy], can you post all of the Winning Combinations for this in the thread in Beyblade General?
This event is officially processed. However, I just noticed that Kaneki./Thunder Dome should have advanced to the finals as well and did not ... Since I cannot search through my inbox right now, what was the justification for this already ?
Thunder Dome was eliminated from the second tiebreaker (one of the two tiebreakers that, now that I'm looking at my recent matches, were never processed).

Thunder Dome, SS1 and I all tied during the preliminaries, going 5-2. We then held a tiebreaker, in which we each won 1 match and lost 1 match. We played a tiebreaker for the tiebreaker, in which I won two matches, SS1 won 1 match and lost 1 match, and Thunder Dome lost twice. Storm and I then advanced to the finals.

The challonge results for the tiebreakers got lost somewhere along the way, but I sent them to you via PM a while back.

That said, we're each actually missing 4 matches (hence SS1's post above).

We each played a total of 15 matches; only 11 were processed, all of them either preliminary or finals matches.

That said, unfortunately if we want to be accurate, somebody will have to reprocess the tournament (I can resend you the results for the tiebreakers if you need them, but they should be in your inbox).

I personally would prefer if we reprocessed, because I had like 15 points rapped up in those tiebreakers, haha.
I will definitely have to reprocess the last few matches, do not worry hah. I cannot find that private message at the moment, which is why I just went and found the results from Dark_Mousy's Challonge profile. Could you resend the results for the tiebreakers, indeed ? I can figure out who won what, but the order is also important and I think you had figured that out with the others.

So, there were two tiebreakers and two finals ?
(Mar. 05, 2015  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, there were two tiebreakers and two finals ?

Yup. It was a long day, haha (I think we were at GT for like 4 and a half hours).

Message sent. Smile
Oddly, I did not receive anything from you hah.
Cool, thank you for sending me the tiebreaker results; this event is officially processed.