Blade in Norway!

Poll: Do you want a tournament in Tønsberg, Norway?

Yes
50.00%
No
50.00%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Hi everybody!

I have an idea. Let's make a tournament in Norway! (U know, iz pretty hard to find someone to battle with) so why not? If you also want this to be made, post it here, k?
If you want to make a WBO Certified Tournament in which means you will get Beypoints, you need to get it approved by the WBO first.
Or if you just want to have a tournament for fun, go ahead.
There are some bladers on here from Norway good luck

blah I'm just doing it for fun, but thx for being helpful
As Moss mentioned, you need to add a proper prefix in your topic title.
hi! i want to partecipate to this norwegian tournament.i live near in drammen.i know that you live in Nøtterøy so we can meet each others one of these days.ok?
If would be nice if we got a tournament BUT hosting tournament costs some money for prizes etc. You also need to think of what people pay for travel to places and stuff.
hey i would like to have a competition in Norway, because there's never any kind of competitions in Norway. Anyway I live in Kragerø show it to be something in Norway
hi i am a norwegian blader and iv been wanting a contest in norway for ages plz i really want to show how strong i am and meet you all. i live in stavanger btw.Smile
Then I will be hosting a non-offical tournament on Teie torv in Nøtterøy. I'm going to Trondheim for X-mas, but when I return, I will set a date. And I have fixed the prize problem, but I'm not gonna say what it is yet.
-Golden LDrago
^Then don't post here. And THAT ^ is spam.
when i was italy i became a member of a group of bladers. the members of this group met each others every two week for discuss about beyblade or other things, it was normal also to have tournaments with friends but without prize. someone have interest to recreate a group like that in Norway? (i talk especially with Golden LDrago).
I live in Drammen.
I am from Norway too, and I have allways wanted tournaments here in Norway, I live near Trondheim, so around there would be best! I have allways wanted that.
Ok, we are closing in for the tournament. Please tell me if you want to join, so I know how many people that is gonna come.
jeg er med men gjelds hvor det er ok
if is in nøtterøy for me is ok.but i don´t know when...
What about Oslo? Easy to get to, lots of parks and halls. Just a suggestion
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:09 PM)pegasus4life Wrote: hi i am a norwegian blader and iv been wanting a contest in norway for ages plz i really want to show how strong i am and meet you all. i live in stavanger btw.Smile

ey eg og bor i stavanger