BladEra123 here!

Hey guys, some of you might know me from my YouTube channel where I create Beyblade AMVs.

Anyways, I've been on the forums for a very long time but this is the first time me introducing myself, since I've been very inactive from WBO but have been keeping an eye on any upcoming news about Beyblade and this place just has all the resources you need about the media of Beyblade.

So on that note, thank you for having me here, if you don't know much about me and want to see what I have been doing on YouTube for a long time, then feel free to check my channel in the link below. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/bladera123

Also, I have left my latest AMV below for you to check out if you'd like!

Welcome to the WBO!
Conveyer was epic, man! Glad to have you back here!
(Nov. 12, 2016  4:17 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Conveyer was epic, man! Glad to have you back here!

Thank you, it was fun to make that AMV, a lot of challenge while editing it since it was my first time really pushing my own limits when it comes to video editing. More epic AMVs are on the way. Smile
Usually I would tell you that this should go in the Going Away, Coming Back topic since you already have almost a hundred posts, but damn, Anime Music Videos and great anime content to fuel them and fans dedicated enough to create things with that are all elements that the Beyblade community is sourly missing right now without even realising it. If something does not inspire the artist within people anymore, something is wrong. Even though times change, the desire to create, no matter the medium, remains. And I am not simply refering to the anime: people are into cars and they customize them; that is art too.
Welcome to WBO