Black Bullet

[Image: 893a35d45c053eb2171051fc591c07bc1396898246_full.jpg]

Black Bullet is a Science Fiction Japanese light novel series written by Shiden Kanzaki and illustrated by Saki Ukai.

The series began publication on July 10, 2011, and 5 volumes have been published as of October 2013. The manga series began serialization on August 27, 2012.

This is however been made into an anime as of April the 8th 2014.

About it:

In the year 2021, mankind was decimated by the epidemic of Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and is forced to live within Monoliths, which are created from Varanium: a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, the "Cursed Children", children born with the Gastrea virus who are able to control it, which gives them superhuman abilities, are discovered. Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the epidemic, Rentarō Satomi, a high school student who is also a Promoter in his childhood friend Kisara Tendō's Tendō Civil Security, along with his Initiator Enju Aihara, receives a secret mission to prevent the Tokyo Area's destruction.

List of Light Novels:

List of Manga:

List of Anime episodes:

I must say though: This show had a lot of potential, the novel was brilliant and made for a great anime adaptation. I believe this could of been better though. The characters are great, the story seems great, there's just some points I didn't like.

I will however finish this series. I love the artwork it's so well done.

I would suggest you watch this as it is a AMAZING Anime in the end (IMO.)
I saw the first episode on Crunchyroll! It's awesome!Grin
been watching this and while i like most of it, there is one massive problem with it, pacing. it goes at such a speed its hard to get into it entirely.