Bits and Bobs (inquiry)

Is there a place that sells individual Beyblade Burst by component? Something more reputable than an ebay auction?

I'm totally new to Beyblade (I own NOTHING so far), and was brought here eventually by the Hasbro App, but the concept of Beyblade has always intrigued me.

Customization is a big passion of mine, and I would like to be able to get parts on an ala carte basis, if possible.

Thanks!
I think this was asked before in the past, unfortunately buying parts individually (such as on eBay) is very expensive compared to just buying the Beyblade brand new. There aren't any places that I know of that just sell each piece individually.

A couple of years ago there was a seller who sold individual parts for Metal Fight Beyblade for a really good price but they are long gone now.
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:28 AM)Rivvik Wrote: Thanks, all!

No problem! If you have further questions about Beyblade free to pm me or search the forum using the search function. There's a lot of info about what to buy in Burst already!

And also, welcome to Beyblade! It's an awesome hobby!
Hello! This is John form ThePortal0 Beyblade Smile We are a small group of beyblade lovers who quit their jobs to sell toys Smile (We're like 26ish) We focus mostly on the quality and communication to bring the best toy buying experience to the world. We currently have a good selection of Metal Fusion Beyblades, and some Limited Edition Beyblade Burst Beys. Here's our instagram, you will be able to find everything you need, come check us out! Hopefully it's gonna bring a smile to your face Grin

https://www.instagram.com/theportal0/

Thanks!!