Birmingham Easter Battle

Easter Battle In Birmingham!

We will be playing standard and also maybe even a burst!
The battles will be taking place in a BB-10!

There are a few people coming but we need some more to hopefully make this the first ever Tournamnet to happen in Birmingham!
#London on Tour!!!

Interested:
-Avenger-
Manicben
-HB-

Confirmed:
SoSteve

The date of the tournament is Friday 1st March!

Try your best to be here!
hi. have you proposed event in Event Proposal fourm? if not i think you should propose event now here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

for burst event you will need to have a burst stadium

i recommend you to read rules and event guide first
Adding on to what FIREFIRE said, you will need to read the guide to hosting a tournament (as I assume you are hosting this), which can be found right here Smile You need to have at least 7 people confirmed before you post the official thread (heads up for when the thread does get accepted). Good luck, Steve! Smile

Also; you mean April 1st, right? Today is March 28th. Wink
(Mar. 28, 2016  1:31 PM)Hato Wrote: Adding on to what FIREFIRE said, you will need to read the guide to hosting a tournament (as I assume you are hosting this), which can be found right here Smile You need to have at least 7 people confirmed before you post the official thread (heads up for when the thread does get accepted). Good luck, Steve! Smile

Also; you mean April 1st, right? Today is March 28th. Wink

Yes I mean April 1st and I have people coming that have not register but will register and one might register on the day!