Bionicle Thread

oh how i miss the old Storyline Smile .good thing that i still have my Collection Eee
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:22 PM)The God of Beys Wrote: oh how i miss the old Storyline Smile .good thing that i still have my Collection Eee

I have all my old Bionicles, but I frickin lost Jaller's head!
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:31 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:22 PM)The God of Beys Wrote: oh how i miss the old Storyline Smile .good thing that i still have my Collection Eee

poor JallerLips_sealed
so what are you gonna put instead??
(Jun. 28, 2011  5:42 PM)The God of Beys Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:31 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote:

poor JallerLips_sealed
so what are you gonna put instead??

Well, I'm thinking of buying a new head, but until then, I use his body as a morphin form, for tahu in the bionicle show I make.
My favorite Bionicle is either Vakama or Takadox.
mine are Brutaka,Vezon and Fenrakk,Axonn and Carapar
I have Turaga Dume Nivawk, Nidhiki, Krekka, Takanuva, Takua pewku, makuta
i have a box full of parts. there are no complete figures at all
(Jul. 03, 2011  9:59 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: YAY! I have Brutaka, he's awesome.

i also got him Cute just in the JunkYard(in my Box called GraveYardWink)
(Jul. 07, 2011  11:32 PM)Off Topic King Wrote: i have a box full of parts. there are no complete figures at all

You should make some mocs, I don't have enough pieces, but a moc would be cool.
strangley engough the funnest part for me was acutally biulding theses things and thats why i dont like hero factory because it a body a head arms legs hads feet i loved it when the 10 dollar one where like 4 differant parts of each lim and the torso had like five also i love the gear gimicks in the first ones
I loves theses things i still have loads of the stars,and a Tahu Mata. I got really pissed when the series ended. i dont play with them anymore,but they were loads of fun when i did.
The stars kinda sucked, cuz they had the least amount of pieces. I would totally reccomend Brutaka.
I also liked the music Bionicle chose for their commercials, Cryoshell, and All-American Rejects Smile
My first bionicle was gaaki... i brought it to school. Everyone else had visorak. They tore up gaaki. I then bought the sidorak i think (the ice one). It lost its eye. But anyway, i love bionicle!!! My favorite element is ice. I made up my own mask called the mask of hunger Smile My favorite team was the toa mata and my favorite bionicle character was matoro as a matoran when he died im like WTF what is wrong with these ppl!!! my favorite character died!!!!! I got over it Grin and...i talked way to long as usual. Sorry...
Mocpages is officially the home of female Bionicle.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:51 AM)TWRP Wrote: My first bionicle was gaaki... i brought it to school. Everyone else had visorak. They tore up gaaki. I then bought the sidorak i think (the ice one). It lost its eye. But anyway, i love bionicle!!! My favorite element is ice. I made up my own mask called the mask of hunger Smile My favorite team was the toa mata and my favorite bionicle character was matoro as a matoran when he died im like WTF what is wrong with these ppl!!! my favorite character died!!!!! I got over it Grin and...i talked way to long as usual. Sorry...

I agree, matoro is awesome, and shouldn't have died, but I like Vakama metru the best.
They should've made a movie out of the Inika and the Mahri.
The original series of Bionicles used to be the cooles things ever! and then there was that time the song "Move Along" was used with that Bionicle commercial...good times....

Let's not forget that the bionicle joints are widley respected by hobbyists like myself, as they are great for customization for making things more poseable.
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The original series of Bionicles used to be the cooles things ever! and then there was that time the song "Move Along" was used with that Bionicle commercial...good times....

Haha I remember that!
Oh god I stopped getting these in like '04 or sooner. TBH its because I couldn't find the original, first red guy, you know? I don't know his name, but I read the book and all that. Bionicles never stuck with me, Beyblades and Yu-Gi-Oh pretty much left that in the dirt.
They recently remade some of the originals. Its a sreies of the best bionicle from all of the series. The original red Toa is a part of that series. If you collect all 6 you get golden parts of the red Toa. I will find a product list in a second, until then please enjoy the commercial I spoke of. I take no credit for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgABRKLlvgg
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:08 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: They recently remade some of the originals. Its a sreies of the best bionicle from all of the series. The original red Toa is a part of that series.

the fact that they didn't bring kopaka back makes the bolded wrong (kopaka FTW)

also, they use takanuva as the ice bionicle instead of kopaka? takanuva is light, not ice!
in the new line you mean? I am only familiar with Tahu's return. i dint know other Toa came back as well. Isnt there a Rakshi in this newe line too?

Does anyone have a pic of the new line?

The best Bionicles were the 1st 2 series of Toa and the those bionicles that turned into balls and had those masks that possesed other Toa. They also had chicken heads! Good stuff man, good stuff.
Hrm. I was never able to keep those things together for long. I always ended up with some weird lookin' beast thing that I made up from my twisted brain. Well, except the Matorans. They were just too awesome.
I had the same feeling. I remember everything looking incomplete or mutated after a while. Pieces would just get lost then you would take what was left and wash parts of it with something else.

If I wasnt so into Zoids and Beyblade, i would collect Transformers and Bionicle. Not kidding here.

For the record, i would just like to say that in this day and age, a child who has never played with a lego is like a child who has never heard or read a Dr Sues book; it needs to happen at some point