Bionicle Thread

you guys ever played that game where you walk around and discover stuff they took it down. Unhappy
lol i remember when i got my first bionicle Grin
i was planning to buy the last 2 sets of those bicycle riding things to complete the whole collection for my brother and i but i saw bionicles and i got that instead and got my brother a bicycle riding thing and he got pissed lol. (my brother was sick so he had to stay home). the bad part was that all the cool bionicles were taken already and all that were left were the brown ones Unhappy the guy who kicked the stupid rock.
toa of stone, with the mask of speed, and one of the coolest mask, in my opinion

EDIT also still trying to guess there elements http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/uploads/...4_1773.jpg
The toy line sucked when it when from battling technic warriors to poseable figures.
I had all of bionicle before the Inika then I stopped, I don't know why?
Oh,i like playing Bionicle,but,when i see M.F.B,i go buy:Leone 145D,Pegasis 145D, balance stadium,and one BeyPointer.
too bad, I loved them when I was younger. r.i.p. But then the story got blurry and iglukphishd nui and ufhajksd metru- just jumbled up and I could never figure out what happened to the old bionicles when new ones came in.
p.s:LOL oops. yes. ik
relevance +1. Seriously, you should at least read the other people's posts and realise it's a BIONICLE thread, not a beyblade one.

Also, I loved this as a kid, =P nice to see there was quite a bit of depth to it.
It's been an age old time since I last purchased any Bionicle. I just went to the official LEGO Wiki and I am sort of shocked that the STARS lineup is the last to be seen in the entire series. Meh, they stopped being good at a certain point.
I can see why Hero Factory's bashed: Two hero-themed sets (the other hero themed set being Ben 10, like they didin't NEED moar supa-hero sets) and the fact that they look fugly.

I remember getting one per storyline, although I never paid heavy focus of it. Like Beyblade, Bakugan, etc, I never focused that much on the story.

Posted by Mc Frown - May 27 2010 05:17 AM Wrote:The toy line sucked when it when from battling technic warriors to poseable figures.

I think it was the other way around.. The Glatorans were the ONLY battle figure sets, the rest were posable figures (it was still possible to remove certain gears and replace them with blue plugs so you can pose your Toa Mata/Nuva).

Posted by beybladeheart - May 15 2010 04:55 PM Wrote:you guys ever played that game where you walk around and discover stuff they took it down. Unhappy

That was Mata Nui Online Game, you were treated to nice cutscenes after you triggered them. It's downloaded off of Bionicle Wiki, rofl.
(Jun. 15, 2010  6:53 PM)Gaia Dragoon X2 Wrote: I can see why Hero Factory's bashed: Two hero-themed sets (the other hero themed set being Ben 10, like they didin't NEED moar supa-hero sets) and the fact that they look fugly.

I remember getting one per storyline, although I never paid heavy focus of it. Like Beyblade, Bakugan, etc, I never focused that much on the story.

Posted by Mc Frown - May 27 2010 05:17 AM Wrote:The toy line sucked when it when from battling technic warriors to poseable figures.

I think it was the other way around.. The Glatorans were the ONLY battle figure sets, the rest were posable figures (it was still possible to remove certain gears and replace them with blue plugs so you can pose your Toa Mata/Nuva).

[

What do you mean? I thought thats what they all were up to the Toa Metru.
Oh, The Toa Mata, Nuva, Metru, Inika (and others) were the posables. Glatorans were a battle figure game because it had unique rule settings, while the others had accessories (masks, discs, spinners, marbles, squids, and the minifigures that came in lego sets that focused on major battle scenes).
What are the most Makuta that u guys like the most?
I like the Mistika Makuta team the best, and i really hate hero factory! ive been obssesed for 4 long years now, and made plenty of MOCS, and the only generations i missed were the mata. nuva, bohrok, phantoka makuta... i guess i will have to get hero factory for getting spare parts and using as nerf target practice! I HATE the fact that lego took away bionicle!
anyone want to see one of my Moc projects? ( note: is has a gorey but not dirty part) i could email it. i dont know if i can, but i can try...
This isn't the right thread to say this, go to your creations.
sorry ( i know i say sorry too much, my classmates tease me because of this)
it does, but i think it will make a good target practice for my nerf raider, recon, nite finder, switch shot, Strike fire and big bad bow!
Just putting this out there, Bionicle is much better than hero factory.
(Jun. 27, 2011  3:57 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Just putting this out there, Bionicle is much better than hero factory.
i think you should say why bionicle is so much better?

personally i think of them the same, bionicle had the awesome Kopaka, but hero factory has the hero recon team which allows you to make your own hero and have it sent to you (bionicle was to much about "chosen" heroes. hero factory has hundreds of heroes that are just built, not chosen by mysterious forces kind of thing)

in bionicle the heroes and villains are the same size, putting them on equal(er) ground. in hero factory, the heroes are smaller then the villains, because of this the villains can be stronger making them able to carry heavier/stronger weapons, and making them scarier (would you be scared if you had to fight a guy much stronger and larger then you?)
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:49 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  3:57 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Just putting this out there, Bionicle is much better than hero factory.
i think you should say why bionicle is so much better?

personally i think of them the same, bionicle had the awesome Kopaka, but hero factory has the hero recon team which allows you to make your own hero and have it sent to you (bionicle was to much about "chosen" heroes. hero factory has hundreds of heroes that are just built, not chosen by mysterious forces kind of thing)

in bionicle the heroes and villains are the same size, putting them on equal(er) ground. in hero factory, the heroes are smaller then the villains, because of this the villains can be stronger making them able to carry heavier/stronger weapons, and making them scarier (would you be scared if you had to fight a guy much stronger and larger then you?)

Well, Bionicle has much more pieces, so it's more of a challenge to build, and it had more vehicles like Skopio, and they were more than 100 pieces, which brings me to reason 3, there are no titans in hero factory, nor are there rahi. Reason #4, bionicles had better names than hero factory. Reason 5, with every new hero set, hero factory just changes the name to 2.0, or 3.0, they never really make new heroes. And I'm still waiting for new hero factory villains!
don't get me wrong, i love bionicle, but hero factory is no way worse (i find them the same)

now on to bionicle, my favorite is, and always has been Kopaka, but i am disappointed that when they made his phantoka version that they gave him a fancy Midak Skyblasters instead of his "trade-mark" shield and sword Unhappy
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:51 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
don't get me wrong, i love bionicle, but hero factory is no way worse (i find them the same)

now on to bionicle, my favorite is, and always has been Kopaka, but i am disappointed that when they made his phantoka version that they gave him a fancy Midak Skyblasters instead of his "trade-mark" shield and sword Unhappy

I have a favorite in every series, like my favorite barraki is Takadox.