BioShock

Still game of the year, am i rite?

Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Halo 3 but in terms of story and showcasing what next gen is truly capable of, BioShock trumps everything thus far.

However, with Mass Effect just around the corner, we'll see how long this holds up.

But really though, I know there are other BioShock fans here. Grin
This is honestly one of my favorite games of all time.

I encourage all of you to play it, in some shape or form.
it's no goldeneye
leave that nonsense out of this thread

this game is the bees knees
rofl

Goldeneye doesn't even compete with this game.

Well, except for the fact it has multi-player. But who wants to play multi-player FPS with one analog stick anyway? rofl
if you honestly don't still find goldeneye a blast to play, you have no soul

my friends and i still get together to play that
I'm not discounting its levels of fun.

I'm just saying BioShock is leaps and bounds a better game. lol
probably

i just wanna talk about goldeneye for a little bit
Roan Wrote:Still game of the year, am i rite?

Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Halo 3 but in terms of story and showcasing what next gen is truly capable of, BioShock trumps everything thus far.

I'm only about half-way through the game, but I gotta agree. I'm a huge Halo enthusiast but I agree Bioshock's campaign is better in many ways. Graphically, sound-design, storytelling & gameplay-wise, it's amazing. Not to mention it's one of the few first-person shooters I've seen whose story actually has depth and themes, such as Objectivism, to it.

And you've gotta love Atlas's accent. Ay, splicers.
LazerBlader Wrote:

I'm only about half-way through the game, but I gotta agree. I'm a huge Halo enthusiast but I agree Bioshock's campaign is better in many ways. Graphically, sound-design, storytelling & gameplay-wise, it's amazing. Not to mention it's one of the few first-person shooters I've seen whose story actually has depth and themes, such as Objectivism, to it.

false imo

graphics are feces
cheetos Wrote:
LazerBlader Wrote:

false imo

graphics are feces

Dude you're carp retarded.

BioShock has awesome graphics.
cheetos Wrote:
LazerBlader Wrote:

false imo

graphics are feces

get the carp out of here

you want carp graphics? how about that piece of carp RBSv2 you traded ALL of your good games in for?

yeah thats what i thought. get the carp out indian
i never said rbsv2 had good graphics

stfu
cheetos Wrote:i never said rbsv2 had good graphics

stfu

Yes, but you did say BioShock had bad graphics which is completely and utterly untrue.

[Image: media?id=3345401&type=lg]

Bad graphics? Really?
I played it fun game. I just wanna kill a Big Daddy.