Biggest WTH moments in beyblade

The moment of a WTH was when I had a meteo L-drago with B: D battling my Diablo Nemasis, the facebolt broke off. But the funny part was that the bey was still spinning on the stadium and won.
I was experimenting with Polish and I launched my P2 at a 90 Degree angle against what I think was my O2. O2 hit P2 in the Driver and the former Burst. The Layer bounced off the wall (and my forehead) then landed on top of my bird's cage.
My biggest WTH moment was when I was like 10(2 years ago)I watched the entire plastic series and when I got to G-Revolution I was eager to see the ending so when I saw the ending between Brooklyn vs Tyson I was like WTH what WAS that?I even looked up who won.
Getting bursted twice in a row and losing against children with stock V2 combos with my D2HO, man was I salty.
(Jun. 11, 2017  8:39 AM)chips556 Wrote: Getting bursted twice in a row and losing against children with stock V2 combos with my D2HO, man was I salty.

So salty that you turned a lake into an ocean. Jkjk! But man, that is a sure surprise to get bursted by a stock.
I had a few anime like moments in battles.

1. K2.K.P was spinning strong and my X.H.X combo was about to stop but right before it did it hit K2 at an upwards angle and K2 bursted.

2. The interactions between the X layer and the pockets of the Hasbro stadiums. Basically the winged launch.

3. I was testing S2.K.X against U2.T.N and after four sweeping strikes it goes in for an attack but burst before hitting.
Skip to 7:15
Blaze Ragnaruk getting bursted by Psychic Phantom.Jerk.Claw. ?
About 9/10 times, when my twin nemesis 6c h bursts, the the layer stays on top of the disk and driver, and keeps spinning. Then, when it stops (and I've already gotten the other bey out of the stadium), it will still be standing up on the hold driver
(Oct. 06, 2017  2:43 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: About 9/10 times, when my twin nemesis 6c h bursts, the the layer stays on top of the disk and driver, and keeps spinning. Then, when it stops (and I've already gotten the other bey out of the stadium), it will still be standing up on the hold driver

so it basically fights past death? that is cool. I had a few moments that are similar. you know in the anime when both beyblades stop spinning at the same time then one bursts? I had that happen a few times. I had a few times that xcalius won by burst due to an impact on basically its last rotation. then there is the time that my S2.K.X combo bursted before a potential finishing blow on the enemy. It bursted right before hitting.
My biggest WTH moment was in my first tournament when my metal chip broke in one of my matches
My most crazy WTH moment was when i was battling against stock Has. S2, and my Legend Spriggan (Had spiral on it for testing) and S2 was LITERALLY knocked out of the stadium, over the stadium walls and onto my Bed, it was INSANE!
Me too my darkdoomciser hot me

Hit

(Oct. 07, 2017  2:05 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: My most crazy WTH moment was when i was battling against stock Has. S2, and my Legend Spriggan (Had spiral on it for testing) and S2 was LITERALLY knocked out of the stadium, over the stadium walls and onto my Bed, it was INSANE!

Me too dude my attack bye broke

Bey
(Oct. 29, 2017  12:43 AM)Bankrolling11 Wrote: Me too my darkdoomciser hot me

Hit

(Oct. 07, 2017  2:05 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: My most crazy WTH moment was when i was battling against stock Has. S2, and my Legend Spriggan (Had spiral on it for testing) and S2 was LITERALLY knocked out of the stadium, over the stadium walls and onto my Bed, it was INSANE!

Me too dude my attack bye broke

Bey

There's an edit button you know?
The biggest wth is the whole metal saga sorry I offended the metal saga fans but its like the final battle. It doesn't make sense like when Pegasus is cracked and it is still going fast.
(Oct. 29, 2017  8:24 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: The biggest wth is the whole metal saga sorry I offended the metal saga fans but its like the final battle. It doesn't make sense like when Pegasus is  cracked and it is still going fast.

Thats the tremendous power of the star fragment+the bey spirit residing in blader's heart...
At a tournament in Mumbai. I was battling a new member who used Dark Wolf stock and I was using Screw CH120RF. I self KOed twice but then scored KOs in row. in 3rd round I almost won battle by KOing his dark wolf. BUT it bounced back by Burst Stadium and KOed my Screw above the cover lol.

that was my most epic fail