Beywiki newsletter?

Would it be possible for Beywiki to create and maintain a Beyblade newsletter? Possible sending out information on the MFBs are the come out, or some information of the Plastic & HMS Beyblades.

So...how's the idea sound.
Its deffinitly a good idea!
Would bring alot of traffic to the site. I feel this was mentioned before when we where talking about a possible podcast.
There is something like this coming in the future. Smile
Awesome Smile

I look forward to it and if theres any way I can help, just PM me Wink
I like the idea Grin I'd be able to help, if you need help on it Smile
I think this is a good idea also Smile
I'm looking forward to it Smile
I also hope that the podcast come through as well. With a newsletter and a podcast, I'd be set for the rest of my beyblading life.
(Sep. 21, 2008  6:54 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I also hope that the podcast come through as well. With a newsletter and a podcast, I'd be set for the rest of my beyblading life.

I dont know how good the chances are of a podcast happening.
(Sep. 22, 2008  4:09 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2008  6:54 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I also hope that the podcast come through as well. With a newsletter and a podcast, I'd be set for the rest of my beyblading life.

I know it isn't set in stone, but a guy can hope, right?
(Sep. 22, 2008  7:45 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  4:09 PM)Maz Wrote:

I know it isn't set in stone, but a guy can hope, right?

A podcast has been asked about like ages ago already. We decided that we don't really need it. We could now, but count me out of helping with it.
Great idea! You know I'm there for you guys! xD
its a good idea. especialy for those who dont have that much time so they can stay in the beyblade loop lol XD
(Oct. 10, 2008  3:40 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: its a good idea. especialy for those who dont have that much time so they can stay in the beyblade loop lol XD

Yeah, so they can just download it and go about their business if they don't have time.
I can see it now..."The Beywiki Times"...lol jk
i think this is a very good idea and it wolud make many people happy