Beywiki Updates

(Jun. 18, 2013  8:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just took care of all the remaining set pages for the Metal Fight Beyblade line, which includes :

Hybrid Wheel Match Set
Beyblade Deck Entry Set
Bey Deck Case
Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Ver.
Beyblade Start Dash Set
Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set
Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type
Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina Type

That way, we can now all concentrate on the actual missing Beyblade (especially Zero-G) articles !

thanks kai-v
This will give us a building base for a new and improved BeyWiki! Also, someone help out With the Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina Type.
Someone please fix the spelling error in the overall on the synchrom battle set (Samura ifraid).
So, is there more Plastics than there are articles on Beywiki? Because I'm trying to get into it and I just bought a couple. I can name a few but I'd love to gain knowledge on all of them Tongue_out
Yes. The beyblade parts list covers all of the releases that aren't copies of another one (though the hidden spirit releases that don't have formally named parts are only on the beyblade product list right now, and hasbro released a bunch of beys with engine gears that didn't have them originally, altering them significantly and also changing the names). There aren't pictures of all of them, however. It's all still a work in progress.
Also not all of the plastics articles are correct, if it hasn't been majorly edited in the past year or so there's a good chance it won't be entirely accurate. As I said, working on it - severe lack of people who can write articles in a manner suitable for beywiki makes it very slow work. Aiming to have a personal project that will contain most of what I know about plastics performance wise done within the next few months which will help a lot (and it'd mean most beys would just need someone to put that info into beywiki language and fill in the aesthetic details etc to get the articles up), but I'm not exactly reliable in terms of doing things haha.

Images of most beys can be found through common sense + google though.
What about if Beywiki used info from Beyblade wikia to help make articles?
Uhh.. no.

First of all, that would be plagarism. Second of all, most people know the info, they just don't want to write articles. Third of all, Beyblade Wikia isn't always 100% correct.
Kai-V, I really do not remember you making any of the Zero-G set articles haha. I only just noticed now because I was think of writing a couple. Did you ever mention it ?
(Jul. 27, 2013  3:36 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Kai-V, I really do not remember you making any of the Zero-G set articles haha. I only just noticed now because I was think of writing a couple. Did you ever mention it ?

Right above on this page, hah.
Hey! I wanted to make some updates to the Metal Fight Beyblade Track List

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Track_List

And I thought this would be the appropriate thread to post to. I wanted to edit places such as W145 to say that "It has been proven to have great use in stamina customs, due to a gimmick creating downward force, stabilizing the bey."

I would also like to add descriptions for parts like UW145, and TR145 that are completely missing any sort os descriptions. I would also like to add pictures (that I can) to the ones that are missing it. Is it alright to use pictures from other parts of the beywiki for this? Because I only have about half of the tracks that are missing pictures, but I know there are other articles with accurate pictures.

Thanks!
Kerbeus's page says it's a stamina type instead of defense.
(Sep. 13, 2015  5:50 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Kerbeus's page says it's a stamina type instead of defense.

I've changed this. However there is no actual article for defence type combos so it doesn't link to anywhere.