Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization

Awesomes, when do we get spanish translators?
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:27 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Awesomes, when do we get spanish translators?

they're working on it now Smile
(Dec. 04, 2008  12:18 PM)Sega Wrote: Love the new look site Wink

But I'd say we will see a spurt of members once the Anime starts up, for the meantime the Site is full of the long-term fans from the old era, but I cant really see the a flood of new members coming in for a while now to be honest.

we've had 200 registrations since this was written Wink lol
Amazing job Brad. You've single handedly kept this fandom alive in so many ways.
This isn't exactly new news, though I guess it's nice to keep the compliments coming.

I think we've had a lot more members since this site's update due to it being higher in search engines and stuff lol.
(Jan. 18, 2009  1:07 AM)Pikachao Wrote: This isn't exactly new news, though I guess it's nice to keep the compliments coming.

I think we've had a lot more members since this site's update due to it being higher in search engines and stuff lol.

making the message board the main site helped a lot and probably should've been done from the start
yey thats good to know! xD
And I'm really impressed to see 2 people from portugal registered here!! O.O woah! Well, I've been thinking all these years to seek for beybladers in portugal... but I live in s freaking small town, no one that like and wants to play. Now that its getting up again (like I was going todo in my town - oh yeah, beublade revolution will happen here eheh) it's good to start training seriously!

and I hope too see not only guys beyblading! Grin
*is a girl*

There are a number of girl bladers on here........sure there are more guys but, we do exist. XD
(Feb. 10, 2009  9:51 PM)Myuuhailurusu Wrote: yey thats good to know! xD
And I'm really impressed to see 2 people from portugal registered here!! O.O woah! Well, I've been thinking all these years to seek for beybladers in portugal... but I live in s freaking small town, no one that like and wants to play. Now that its getting up again (like I was going todo in my town - oh yeah, beublade revolution will happen here eheh) it's good to start training seriously!

and I hope too see not only guys beyblading! Grin

Welcome! There's a few girls, but most of us are definitely handsome men.
handsome men? boss, c'mon...how will we know that if we just see the computer screen? 0.0
The Picture of Yourselves Topic?
Yes, I mean we have numerous topics dedicated to the subject of MFB and the impending Worldwide Release of BMF.

Also this topic is 6 months old.....
well this is a nice blast from the past
(Dec. 04, 2008  10:50 AM)Pegasis Wrote: woow! this is so kool,congratulations everyone

hey pegasis i went to ur site and u start off with 30bucks do u really get what u bought or it just a game
...that post is over a year old.
And you should chat through PM