Beylotto Results and Passport Renewal!

Zone, It's the beyblade revival cup and it happened on the 29th May. You're getting confused with beyblade passports. Tongue_out
sorry X )lol your wrong too you know i was not to talk about this but ...wait did i posted in the wrong topic ?
also i was talking about the bey revival cup
so its just 2 errors bey revival cup and the post was in the wrong topic
gratz guyz! i wonder if there will be a new beylotto...
Congratulations to everyone who won! Smile WBO has been growing a lot. It's getting more views then beyblade.com http://siteanalytics.compete.com/worldbe...blade.com/
How come people kept going to a dead site while we were all quite bright and alive ... Well, we can thank Brad for where we are now.
That's really strange. Who would have thought Beyblade.com would have that much traffic at that time?

On a side not I just hit post number 5,555
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:21 PM)Khel Wrote: You donated 10 bucks at the tourney remember?

Haha, I see. I thought the face directly above Dragoon's was the one for that. That one's for helping out.

I'll renew my Blader Pass at either HPTD2 or the Battle of the Grove.
How many tournies do we have a year? Also is there a place to see available face's we can earn.
(Jun. 04, 2010  3:20 AM)~Kenji~ Wrote: How many tournies do we have a year? Also is there a place to see available face's we can earn.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

It depends, however I would expect at least three a year on average.
how do you get those faces? anyway? i dont even have any x)
(Jun. 04, 2010  3:41 AM)xXxLawlzxXx Wrote: how do you get those faces? anyway? i dont even have any x)
It is all mostly explained in the link I just posted ...
Ill take face booster blu please Smile
You Know What This Is Great WBO Is The Best Beyblade Organization Ever!

P.S. If Anyone Knows How To Make A Signature I Would Be Happy If Anyone Could Help Me Thanks.
Grin
P.P.S. Im New To This So Please Don't Judge Me.
Piero, you split open the Face Booster BLUE, and you surprisingly find ...

[Image: leoneface.png]

Leone, an Uncommon ! Congratulations !

Also, two members have still not chosen a Face Booster. We see who is active and reads the announcements ...
Smile cool! thx u master!
just wondering if they dont get the face booster arre you giing them away
no dude you have to win a comp to get one
hmmm....I'll have a Green booster.
Gadget, finally receiving you Face Booster GREEN, you discover ...

[Image: gemiosface.png]

Gemios! Congratulations!