Beybrakers group?

Poll: Should we have Groups for the people?

Yes
42.86%
Maybe
0%
No
57.14%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
I think it would be a great idea to expand on the group idea, I know we have the newbies and the members and the vets but what about more, for the people that cant get into a group such as Advance Bladers, but every group should have good leaders but I haven't really though too much into it but I was wondering if it could happen? Any thoughts?
Stupid idea. The only other "group" I can see us needing is one for terrible posters.
Thats not nice, its bad to just lable people bad posters.
But how else would the new members know who to ignore?
LOL Funny but no they can find that out by themselfs, plus we have the Advanced Bladers group they are the ones you listen to the most about Beyblades.
I think things are fine the way they are.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Stupid idea. The only other "group" I can see us needing is one for terrible posters.

I've actually considered this.

Anyway ... I'm not sure how this suggestion serves to improve or even change anything. The fact that you admit that you didn't think much into it probably means you shouldn't have posted about it.
I'm betting you got this idea from my forum...

awesomonewb Wrote:I'm betting you got this idea from my forum...

yeah man "bladebreakers" group, really original he had to have stolen it from your incredibly popular forum

Yeah. wahtever, you probablyl copied my line of periods too.

really. Yup.

............................ HAHA.
no no that name is just there hell it could be Am Bladers for all I care, it's more for fun, but its always fun to be a part of a group that isn't one of the regular one or one of the uber ones like Advanced Bladers but not just one group a couple of them just make things interesting.
I don't think encouraging cliques is a positive idea for the community.
no not cliques groups, like Beyblade Teams, like I said its just an idea the reason why I made this topic is to get mor ideas from other people that are creative the more ideas the more complete the thought.
I usually try to be well-mannered but every now and then a little rudeness appears. If this is rude, then well bite me.

How, about....No? I honestly don't see the purpose for doing this, in fact at first I thought it was something like people with certain usernames like myself, Takao, would be in a certain group. I'm not liking it.

I am liking the "SPAMMERS" idea for bad posters. ANN has this for people who post illegal stuff repeatedly, and troll, those offenses aren't bannable, but yeah.
Honestly, this could work, but we'd been seen as a bit more elitist...which could be good or bad.

Something like a Smogon system where a beyblade symbol under each name representing a different thing might be cool..and a member group for people on thin ice would be even cooler.
Takeru Wrote:no no that name is just there hell it could be Am Bladers for all I care, it's more for fun, but its always fun to be a part of a group that isn't one of the regular one or one of the uber ones like Advanced Bladers but not just one group a couple of them just make things interesting.

The usergroups are for functional purposes only (except for Blue's CHAMPION title, which is a prize for winning BND). Newbies, Members, Veteran and Dedicated are all based on post count only. Staff and Advanced Bladers are actual groups of people with different purposes on the board.

I don't see how having a different name listed under "group" is fun.
Functional purpose? Hadn't thought of that hummm..........now that I think about it maybe it doesn't have a functional purpose but it could be of who people are like, I am a artist and im very uniqe and inventive, have groups that discribe what type of person you are.............. like example: Power Gamers group (just a name) for the people that are gamers to the end, and just have some cool names for the differnt topics we like to post in and for it to be practical only after you hit vet would you be able to change it. Like I said it a work in progress and the more you guys post the better idea I have of what it could be. Joyful_3
Has it not yet been made abundantly clear that nobody thinks this is a good idea? This is a Beyblade message board, not Myspace for God's sake.
Myspace doesn't have that option, its nice to be normal but being different is better why not do it to be differnt.
flashfox Wrote:Something like a Smogon system where a beyblade symbol under each name representing a different thing might be cool..and a member group for people on thin ice would be even cooler.

I could be banned!

am i rite

I chuckle every time I see someone with that under their name, especially when it was Kristy Haruka haha. I wonder how long it'll take this time.
King of Darkness Wrote:
flashfox Wrote:Something like a Smogon system where a beyblade symbol under each name representing a different thing might be cool..and a member group for people on thin ice would be even cooler.

I could be banned!

am i rite

I chuckle every time I see someone with that under their name, especially when it was Kristy Haruka haha. I wonder how long it'll take this time.
Banned nope asked bey brad a while ago he said nope only banned people get that one
Takeru Wrote:Myspace doesn't have that option, its nice to be normal but being different is better why not do it to be differnt.

There's a difference between genuinely being different and actually trying hard to be different. I'm guessing you're in the latter group there.

I'm closing this now, this just is not happening.