Beyblades Without Combos: Possible Combos?

Here we'd discuss a possible combo for a Bey like Poison Hydra or Knockout Odin.
For Poison Hydra, I think purple recolors or Hurricane and Atomic would be good, making Poison Hydra Hurricane Atomic Zan.
For Knockout Odin, I'd like a dark-blue Destroy' and a 00Bump with a blue Bump frame, making Knockout Odin 00Bump Destroy'.
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:39 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Here we'd discuss a possible combo for a Bey like Poison Hydra or Knockout Odin.
For Poison Hydra, I think purple recolors or Hurricane and Atomic would be good, making Poison Hydra Hurricane Atomic Zan.
For Knockout Odin, I'd like a dark-blue Destroy' and a 00Bump with a blue Bump frame, making Knockout Odin 00Bump Destroy'.
Not to be mean, but I don’t think this needs a thread of its own. But staying on topic, I think Knockout Odin would have a rubber flat tip(because Obelisk Odin had Xtreme) and maybe a core disc with a new frame. Poison Hydra might have something similar to Jerk(but heavier) to stay with the Bound Defense gimmick and maybe Keep as its tip.
I think Knockout Odin should have the combo of KO Zn X' gen. For Hydra, Idk.