Beyblades Cross-over?

Just wondering what everyone would think about a Beyblade cross-over series? 

Hasbro makes Beyblades here in the US, as well as toys for a bunch of other popular franchises. It would be cool to see a limited edition set of beys that cross over with another series. Avengers is huge right now and Hasbro has been pumping out Avengers toys like crazy. I would totally go for a set of 6 beys based on Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Spidey and Thanos. I want it to be limited and not something they do all the time but I think it would be a cool one-off kinda thing. 

Would you be open to the idea or do you think beys should stay away from crossovers?
(May. 23, 2019  11:51 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just wondering what everyone would think about a Beyblade cross-over series? 

Hasbro makes Beyblades here in the US, as well as toys for a bunch of other popular franchises. It would be cool to see a limited edition set of beys that cross over with another series. Avengers is huge right now and Hasbro has been pumping out Avengers toys like crazy. I would totally go for a set of 6 beys based on Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Spidey and Thanos. I want it to be limited and not something they do all the time but I think it would be a cool one-off kinda thing. 

Would you be open to the idea or do you think beys should stay away from crossovers?

I have no problem with beyblade crossing over with other anime, but everything else... yeah I'm a biased anime boi. So, yeah XD
It depends on what the cross over is about. Im not fine if its the cheesy "Your favorite characters as Beyblades!!!" type of thing. Not that I would treat a Pikachu Beyblade seriously, either
(May. 24, 2019  12:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: It depends on what the cross over is about. Im not fine if its the cheesy "Your favorite characters as Beyblades!!!" type of thing. Not that I would treat a Pikachu Beyblade seriously, either

So what anime or property do you think would be a good choice?
Honestly I would like to be a  crossover with Beyblade and Bdaman  or Beyblade and Crush gear/ Break go ga  personally I think Beyblade and bdaman  crossover would be amazing since Beyblade and bdaman Are pretty similar

(May. 24, 2019  2:20 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  12:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: It depends on what the cross over is about. Im not fine if its the cheesy "Your favorite characters as Beyblades!!!" type of thing. Not that I would treat a Pikachu Beyblade seriously, either

So what anime or property do you think would be a good choice?

(May. 24, 2019  2:35 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Honestly I would like to be a  crossover with Beyblade and Bdaman  or Beyblade and Crush gear/ Break go ga  personally I think Beyblade and bdaman  crossover would be amazing since Beyblade and bdaman Are pretty similar
(May. 24, 2019  2:35 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Honestly I would like to be a  crossover with Beyblade and Bdaman  or Beyblade and Crush gear/ Break go ga  personally I think Beyblade and bdaman  crossover would be amazing since Beyblade and bdaman Are pretty similar

Uh... I don't see how spinning tops and marble shooters are at all similar? The only similarities they have is that they're both toyetic shows and have beast motifs for the toys, that's it. Even then Beast Wars are more similar to B-Daman than Beyblade and even that's a stretch.

I couldn't imagine just how ridiculous seeing a character shoot marbles at a spinning top would look, and how would you decide a winner anyway?

And isn't Break Go Ga dead?
Jinbee’s points are partially why Im a little sketchy about crossovers in general, even. It would take a lot of effort and thinking to make a cross-over look awesome, though. Im not saying all are bad
Yeah You both have a point but I see Beyblade Bdaman crossover the most likely because it’s obvious that we’re never going to get bakugan Beyblade crossover there’s actually two different but I’m pretty sure writers could think of how they could do a crossover series