Beyblader From Japan

Beyblades are meant to be customized you know Tongue_out Assuming you bought the HWS Attack and Balance Set, your best combo would actually be Storm Aquario 105RF. Dark is one of the most useless wheels.
welcomez
(May. 08, 2010  11:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: Beyblades are meant to be customized you know Tongue_out Assuming you bought the HWS Attack and Balance Set, your best combo would actually be Storm Aquario 105RF. Dark is one of the most useless wheels.

Woah, Nice guess on the set there.

Dark is sorta a useless wheel, but I'll take your advice and use the Aquario clear wheel.

But I also like Gemios' Metal wheel, Killer.
(May. 09, 2010  12:05 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Woah, Nice guess on the set there.

Dark is sorta a useless wheel, but I'll take your advice and use the Aquario clear wheel.

But I also like Gemios' Metal wheel, Killer.

It doesn't really matter which Clear Wheel you use for this combo. It's irrelevant compared to the Metal Wheel. Storm Aquario 105RF is what I suggested. Storm is what helps to make that combo. Without it, the combo is not nearly as good.
(May. 08, 2010  11:42 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: *Update*
I guess my new best MFB Blade is Storm Capricorne 105RF. I just bought a Hybrid Wheel set with 3 Beys at a local mall, and I customized it to be somewhat like Pegasus. The set also came with a BeyLauncher Grin

Didn't I say storm?
(May. 09, 2010  12:54 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Didn't I say storm?

Serious

No, you originally put "Dark Capricorne 105RF".
I guess the edit button doesnt really work huh?
I accidentally put Dark instead of Storm, because I was reading off the box the set came with.
(May. 09, 2010  1:17 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I guess the edit button doesnt really work huh?
I accidentally put Dark instead of Storm, because I was reading off the box the set came with.

It works, but the system shows that you have edited the post. If you look at the top right corner of the post you edited, you can clearly see this:
(This post was last modified: Today 07:03 AM by OkiBlader.)
(May. 09, 2010  1:26 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: oh, okay
sorta new to this, sorry

No need to apologize. Wink
I believe your looking for Dark Driger or Metal Master Driger.
I'm not sure which, but you can probably find a lot of sellers since your in Japan.
(May. 09, 2010  4:09 PM)Tyson Wrote: I believe your looking for Dark Driger or Metal Master Driger.
I'm not sure which, but you can probably find a lot of sellers since your in Japan.

The thing is that I have no idea where to find beyblade sellers in person, and I always hesitate to buy beys online on a site I can't really rely (including eBay).
(May. 11, 2010  10:34 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: The thing is that I have no idea where to find beyblade sellers in person, and I always hesitate to buy beys online on a site I can't really rely (including eBay).

There are a lot of reliable and highly reputable online stores and sellers on ebay that people buy from all the time without any problems.
(May. 11, 2010  8:32 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 11, 2010  10:34 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: The thing is that I have no idea where to find beyblade sellers in person, and I always hesitate to buy beys online on a site I can't really rely (including eBay).

There are a lot of reliable and highly reputable online stores and sellers on ebay that people buy from all the time without any problems.

OkiBlader just look out for fakesSmile
link to a helpful threadSmile: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
Welcome!! I totally wish I was Japanese! us Canadians still don't have MFBs... Oh, and I totally agree with you on the online buying thing! I want MFBs but I'm waiting until release.
(May. 11, 2010  8:32 PM)Aqua Wrote:

I agree with that, definetly.

But I guess I'm hesistant to order online overall?

I don't do it often, but I do if I have to (like buying a book for a school course)