BeybladeChief

Hi everyone on beyblade wiki nice to meet you all and know that beyblade is still going on I have 3 beyblades now Dranzer v2,Metal Driger and RC Dragoon v2 im getting more soon.I know lots of combination's millions LoL.I know every beyblade from left to right I sold some a while ago for like 175$ on ebay decided to get them again because the were fun.
Oh yeah and this is the English www.japanauctioncenter.com so you can bid,save, and buy
Y in japanese means yen if you dont know Y1135 fee's and Y1200 ship so if you see anything you like buy it. If you buy more than one item at a time it will ship together only Y1200 be itself Y100fee for deposit. Have anymore questions just ask Bye. Tongue_out_wink
Welcome.

Many members here already use YJA (Yahoon Japan Auctions).
Welcome Grin

Also, its the World Beyblade Organization now Tongue_out
Weren't you the one who told me you had been using YJA for ages and had every blade ever on youtube?

Welcome anyway.
It has every beyblade on youtube lol seriously
I did have every beyblade from left to right but I sold and lost them all.
Welcome!!!
welcome to the WBO I hope you have a good time here.
welcome, and i hope you get all those beyblades back
Welcome!
If you see my profile picture that is all my new beyblades that I ordered I am going to get them shipped when I get the money.
(Apr. 12, 2010  5:17 AM)King(Uriel2) Wrote: If you see my profile picture that is all my new beyblades that I ordered I am going to get them shipped when I get the money.

nice!!! that's a lotta beyblades... i wish i lived in Japan!!! everyone there got takara, but we just got hasbro... waah
Well I went to Japan for 2 weeks and came back and seen some takara's but didn't have the money some Japanese guy told me about Japanauctioncenter.com and I said okay I'll check it out this was like 5 months ago now I am getting them Smile.
Whats up! I'm Big MAC and I was an old hand and one of the few bladers in my home town but now its comin back and I'm ready to spin! I get my Dark bull next week ANd I'm going to be teaching and training kids at my church to make it popular for when it hits the streets officially in the US! hope we can be good friends. Let it rip!!!
(Apr. 18, 2010  2:51 AM)BIG_MAC Wrote: Whats up! I'm Big MAC and I was an old hand and one of the few bladers in my home town but now its comin back and I'm ready to spin! I get my Dark bull next week ANd I'm going to be teaching and training kids at my church to make it popular for when it hits the streets officially in the US! hope we can be good friends. Let it rip!!!
This is King(Uriel2)'s topic. Make your own introduction thread.
WElcome to the WBO. Smile