18.84%
Zero G System
7.25%
Burst System
14.49%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:32 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:24 PM)Neo Wrote: I mean, I feel pretty nostalgic already thinking about BBMF... I was 10.
Nostalgia is subjective. And I'm sure there will be fans joining in a few years who want to talk about MFB while the rest of the forum is like "Burst"!

Nostalgia's fine, if people want to talk about it I don't mind. It's just there are some close minded people out there who will blindly say how "Plastics can beat a MFB" or "MFB are better system cuz they beat Plastics" though I find both unreasonable.

Though if people want to dislike a certain system not for nostalgia blind reasons then I'm perfectly fine with it.

I mean, my first two Beyblades were plastics. But I was 3. So yeah, MFB has a larger impact on my interest in BB. My opinion thinking MagnaCore is the best was my decision based on what I own, and the products released for it. I think Beyblade peaked in customizability in V2. And that's why. Not because I grew up with Bakuten Shoot; which was never the case.

Yeah that's fine, it's a legit reason to like Magnacore, and if they had something like this more, I think it would be the most versatile line, though it sucks that there isn't that much of them.

My first Beyblades are plastics as well, and to this day, I like them as much as the others. Every system has their own good and bad points.
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:32 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Nostalgia's fine, if people want to talk about it I don't mind. It's just there are some close minded people out there who will blindly say how "Plastics can beat a MFB" or "MFB are better system cuz they beat Plastics" though I find both unreasonable.

Though if people want to dislike a certain system not for nostalgia blind reasons then I'm perfectly fine with it.

I mean, my first two Beyblades were plastics. But I was 3. So yeah, MFB has a larger impact on my interest in BB. My opinion thinking MagnaCore is the best was my decision based on what I own, and the products released for it. I think Beyblade peaked in customizability in V2. And that's why. Not because I grew up with Bakuten Shoot; which was never the case.

Yeah that's fine, it's a legit reason to like Magnacore, and if they had something like this more, I think it would be the most versatile line, though it sucks that there isn't that much of them.

My first Beyblades are plastics as well, and to this day, I like them as much as the others. Every system has their own good and bad points.

And then there are the spinoffs who have no good points besides easy embarrassment...
Magnacore was a little like battle strikers. Well all miss HMS and MFB at least a little. How do u guys think of the rubber tips on the burst beys. It is good but now even less stamina and more uncontrollable because of the light weight of the burst beys( I'm talking about the extreme driver). Maybe they'll make heavier disks for a perfect combo. Someone should conduct a test on stamina and a comparison vs accel
Extreme driver: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xO4mTMiMKx4
I liked the concept behind Engine Gear even though it well.

Right now I like the Burst System. The "burst" element added something new and exciting to the game. Not just visually but also strategically