0%
You McSuck.
0%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
#FourthStory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Please tell me what you think of it! I accept beyblade combo suggestions for the story Smile (real beyblade parts, not made up.)
The writing itself is pretty good, but I saw a few spelling and grammar errors. Also try to space out your story as it is very hard to read all clumped up.
(Mar. 11, 2014  8:52 PM)Dual Wrote: The writing itself is pretty good, but I saw a few spelling and grammar errors. Also try to space out your story as it is very hard to read all clumped up.
thanks Smile

I spaced it out a bit.
I really do like the story, great job!

But, there's a ton of spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors, too many to justify with a single sentence.
Chapter 2 is up. Didn't see any Spelling errors, if there is please point them out.
I did see some capitalization errors, but I wanted to share with you this (I sent you a PM also)
Can I add a character suggestion also?

Name: Daniel Zoki
Bey: Hell Serpent T125 B
Appearance: Always wears a red hoodie with hood up. Face is always hidden in the shadow of his hood. Never exposes the base of his hands, and wears biker gloves with the fingers exposed. Wears jeans with red and black Baseball cleats. If you do decide to expose his face, he has blonde hair with blue eyes (Always wears sunglasses)

Either make him friends with the main character(s) or one of the main evil characters.

(I changed the requested changes)
I already sent you a PM about how I can't use that exact character...

EDIT: ok, I can use that one.
Not bad, it seems quite good TBH. I wonder when the next chapter will be up!

Keep up the good work dude!!
Chapter 3 is up!
When will more be up? I can't wait for the training facility part of Chapter 4!
Will he go to the training camp? You never know Tongue_out_wink

I'll try to get some chapters in this week.
Stop doin' stuff and start workin' on this!
This a good story but in chapter 3 you wrote "threw",whereas it shouldv'e ben "through".Can I make a character request?
(Apr. 09, 2014  10:54 AM)Evil Emporer Wrote: This a good story but in chapter 3 you wrote "threw",whereas it shouldv'e ben "through".Can I make a character request?

No, you can make a combo request. I might try to revive this.