Beyblade's USA Facebook

Even before you all PM your contributions, could all who reads this thread go and mark as many non-question posts as spam? I wentto the beyblade fb the other day and spam-ified 50posts or so.
P.S. Thanks for all your help so far, i can already see the disease being cured.
I'm always on FB. Not sure if I have too much time to moderate it though.

Contributions or not, anyone knows how to remove stupid spam made by 5 year olds lol.

And you totally forgot the weirdos that have made beyblade a religion *smacks forhead*. One specific weirdo on that note "I meditate on Beyblade before I go into every battle" something like that at least lol.
(Feb. 19, 2011  11:19 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Contributions or not, anyone knows how to remove stupid spam made by 5 year olds lol.

By contributions, I also mean giving genuinely helpful and educational responses to some of those FBookers questions. AS in:
Heres my combo:
Flame bull DF145SD
My answer: Put an earth or burn wheel on that combo, and itll outspin anything but Virgo!
/\
| Thats a "contribution".
I'm on FB 24/7 and I support the uprising, enough of the the BBFB page's nonsense, I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but there is a WBO Italy page already, http://www.facebook.com/pages/WBO-Italia...3028424460.
Sorry to necro, but has Kai-V or any othe mod decided on the WBO page's moderating group?