Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

Agreed, Hazel. Anyways...

How about this; A Metal Flat tip with a rubber coating around it, extending its surface area.
Ummm.... if you are talking to me that's a great idea! If not.... then akward....... Hazel thanks you for letting me know that.
How about R3DS (Rubber Ring Ridge Defense Sharp), it has rubber in the gap of DS
I wanna see - Semi Guard Flat / SGF. or Semi Wide Flat.
Combination of Semi Flat + Wide Defense. (That ring around it, like SWD or RDF)
An actually good Dark wheel. I'm goin' out on a limb here.
The tips I want to come true may suck

RF - Right Flat(Plastic version of R²F)
RWD - Rubber Wide Defense
ERF - Eternal Rubber Flat
R230 - Rubber 230
M230 - Metal 230

Bull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_Frustrated
Bull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_FrustratedBull_Frustrated
They are not going to release another part abbreviated RF...
The parts i want to see is
WD150( wide defense 150)
MRF (metal right flat)
MLF (metal left flat)
CMS ( coat metal sharp)
MCRS (metal coat rubber sharp)
DTongue_out ( defect phantom ) it's a 4D bottom the defect would be rubber bands on a height of 200, hooked on the the top and bottom to defect attacks and gain opposite spin energy. 200 will end with a free spinning ball so when the rubber get hard really hard it would move without getting too much friction. There will be gaps between each rubber bands, the rubber bands can be taken off.
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:53 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Ummm.... if you are talking to me that's a great idea! If not.... then akward....... Hazel thanks you for letting me know that.
what if u design a new metal wheel for the beyblade and i will upload the picture for my 4D tip and see if it would look good put togther Smile
How about a full bey: Shadow Corvus W105DS, Corvus is a crow by the way.
SLF (Semi Left Flat)
Angelo (Light Wheel equivalent of Diablo)
there shuld be a beyblade part that can change from 90 to 230

there should be a beyblade part that can change from 90 to 230

(Mar. 06, 2012  1:21 AM)killerblader Wrote: there shuld be a beyblade part that can change from 90 to 230

there should be a beyblade part that can change from 90 to 230
That would be neat but, I wonder how they would make it, it would probably be really really wide to change from those two different heights, but it would still be neat.
It would be the same width as BD145, but the default height will never be 90. Too thick.

Onto an actual part.

Seeing as the Zero-G could be adding updates for existing Flat-Surfaces, Circle Hole Flat would be optimal. Perhaps more useful than the regular Hole Flat of Lightening L-Drago fame?
I'd still like to see a 'Circle Defense'. Like an upgraded CS made for Zero-G stadiums.
metal upper wing
metal eternal wide defense
metal xtreme flate
and coated metal flat
Have they made a Beyblade that is flatter than others and "attacks" the bottom of other Beyblades? Would that work? If so, would it work too well?

How about a Beyblade with a magnet connected to it that draws in other Beyblades? This way it'll always be on the attack and can (theoretically) fling other Beys.

Keep in mind I'm not a Beyblade expert and this is all just fantasy so please don't criticize too harshly.
Hmm, how about Invincible Seth V145AS, we could use another V145AS pair.
maybe it would be thick but it's worth it

(Mar. 04, 2012  3:44 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: An actually good Dark wheel. I'm goin' out on a limb here.

blitz says hi

i would like to see a Hasbro bey that is one that is designed by Hasbro that is actually good
(Mar. 05, 2012  3:18 AM)ModdedAPegasus Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:53 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Ummm.... if you are talking to me that's a great idea! If not.... then akward....... Hazel thanks you for letting me know that.
what if u design a new metal wheel for the beyblade and i will upload the picture for my 4D tip and see if it would look good put together Smile

Let's do it! I'll draw it up and post it somewhere. I'll probably make a thread in the Your Creations and post all my pics there that don't belong anywhere else.
On topic: I suggest UGB145. Ultimate Gravity Ball 145. Consists of 8 gravity balls, greatly increasing weight and centrifugal force. To be used with Jade, this would be the most ultimate gimmicked bey ever. So a Jade Jupiter UGB145S could be a great stamina type.
How to kill all metagame: Wider Duo with plastic core.

Also: Eternal Rubber Sharp. Stamina + Defense hybrids anyone?
Eternal Rubber Defense would be better I think. Less balance problems, wobbling abilities, better defense and definitely good, if not better, stamina.
BGrin with rubber on the bottom.

Also: Why haven't we gotten EF in the 3 seasons of MFB we had?

and last but not least....

XFS.
ERBD175- Eternal rubber boost disk 175.
I do not know if it would be good in real life but would be a neat piece to have. Boost disk is already the heaviest track. so made of rubber would be even more heavy and absorb hits more effectively. Eternal I dont know but it would probably self KO automatically upon one hit because of the rubber. 175 would be a unique height, considering TH170 was such a great track to the game, 175 would be good too.