Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

(Nov. 27, 2013  8:29 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2013  5:05 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2013  4:52 PM)Dropkick Wrote: For the spintrack, f230, f stands for free. this means that when a bey with this spintrack is attacked, the entire top layer [ element and metal wheel] will freely rotate to deflect any attack, while the entire bey itself still maintains its balance and spin energy. this track is good for defence and endurance bey combos.
Yes I found tht out and WHAT IS A ELEMENT WHEEL??? Do you mean energy ring??

An Element Wheel is what hasbro calls the Crystal Wheel from Zero-G/Shogun Steel beys
Oh ok Wut!?
I would like top see a tip that has a fine sharp tip that the beyblade won't move from Amy type of attack even an attack from the mighty samurai pegasus
I would like to see a performance tip that allow you to stand up to any special move even the super cosmic nova from Cosmic Pegasus.
So pretty much every existing tip, because special moves aren't real.

I'd like to see a free ball tip, like Draciel F's BB.
I want to see a re make of wing attacker in zero g form
I'd like to see a track with a bearing-based free-spinning disk. That would provide plenty of LAD and some decent defense, I would think
I'd like to see a W230, as it'd likely be unbeatable in terms of stamina.
As well as a chrome wheel capable of a long barrage attack (say 17-23?) and spins left and a companion chrome wheel that has perfectly distributed weight to the points in the former that allow for the attacks. Even for a synchrome it should be heavy, but have amazing weight distribution. It's shortfall, I think, is that barrage-type attacks turn into sway attacks in zero-g. I have no idea, however, what type of tip could possibly maintain the balance of this bey, seeing as it would fall over at the slightest shift of weight. However, the wings do stabilize the bey, don't they?
R:D (Rubber Drive): its pretty much just a D:D but the tips are rubber. switches between RF, RS and RB. But, they would be shorter than the original parts, since it would be too talk to fit into a track the size of D:D. The problem is, I could see this being 'Game Breaking' on something like Libra in the limited format.

M:D (Metal Drive.); Basically the same as R:D except, obviously, it would have MB, MS and MF.
I want to see an 80, 8 mm tall!
Or a claw 230.
I would like a spintrack with a small charge of co2 in it. When the beys centrifugal force lessens the co2 is released in the spin direction, thus boosting rpms. Or it will rocket out of the stadium. Either way would be fun.
(Feb. 01, 2014  4:08 AM)username2130 Wrote: I would like a spintrack with a small charge of co2 in it. When the beys centrifugal force lessens the co2 is released in the spin direction, thus boosting rpms. Or it will rocket out of the stadium. Either way would be fun.

I think the latter would be more likely, haha.
(Jan. 31, 2014  7:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: RGrin (Rubber Drive): its pretty much just a DGrin but the tips are rubber. switches between RF, RS and RB. But, they would be shorter than the original parts, since it would be too talk to fit into a track the size of DGrin. The problem is, I could see this being 'Game Breaking' on something like Libra in the limited format.

MGrin (Metal Drive.); Basically the same as RGrin except, obviously, it would have MB, MS and MF.
oh my good, i think you read my mind, becuase i was just thinking about thatTongue_out and also it would be cool if there was a tip called rubber gear circle flat, and rubber giga flat, it would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!
Would like to see an fb tip with the ball moving around freely like in the tip of a ballpoint pen and the flat rim should be rubber and the ball should have tiny bumps on it.
(Jan. 15, 2015  6:17 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: A rubber version of D:D...
That would be good for Variares since it's a top tier attack wheel and a rubber performance tip could really boost it's power.
(Jan. 15, 2015  11:29 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2015  6:17 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: A rubber version of DGrin...
That would be good for Variares since it's a top tier attack wheel and a rubber performance tip could really boost it's power.

Not top tier anymore.

I would love to see a GRF (Giga Rubber Flat) or R : D (Rubber Drive; the rubber version of Bearing Drive).
(Jan. 15, 2015  11:29 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2015  6:17 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: A rubber version of DGrin...

Variares isn't top tier anymore.

Edit:Beaten by Hato,darn it.
A rubber Bearing Drive. So much.
(Jan. 16, 2015  1:44 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: A rubber Bearing Drive. So much.

Hato-Bokkun Wrote:...R : D (Rubber Drive; the rubber version of Bearing Drive).

We have the same ideas Pegasis_Wink But it would be like the Bearing Core 2 of MFB, and rubber tips are always cool Smile
(Jan. 16, 2015  1:54 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

We have the same ideas Pegasis_Wink But it would be like the Bearing Core 2 of MFB, and rubber tips are always cool Smile

F230 + RDF Eee
(Jan. 16, 2015  2:41 AM)Corn Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2015  1:54 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

F230 + RDF Eee

I would use the carp out of this if it was as good as Bearing Core 2.
The beyblade part that I want to come true is a tip that has a spring that makes the beyblade jump super high.
I want broken Zeta( Xtreme, Atomic, Bearing, all with the new reinforced spring lock).
I just want a wide cone shaped tip made of metal like a metal WD
I want FConfused in burst format ( So , that dF , sR , gF can spin steal like Ldrago )