Beyblade game on Byond.com

im not sure if this is the right spot to have this post in so move it if it needs to be moved..there is a game on byond.com that isnt so bad at all..it has pretty impressive graphics and is pretty much an rpg game..im playing it as i type this..its a 3d based game so check it out.you must download byond and register to play.link for the game is here..http://www.byond.com/games/Valtik/BeybladeOnline2
I'm trying to spread the word about WBO and MFB on there but noone's listening. BTW, the game's pretty bad, IMO.
I also tried spreadin the word...i only got 3 responses and i think they were new members today..i guess its a good game to pass time at least
Byond is DEAD to me. Everygame sucks now. I used to play Final Fantasy 2 online there and that was good, but when they wiped the server, I got pissed.

Plus all the games run slow!
Yes, but we could get a bunch of new members by advertising on there =P. There were a good amount of people playing while I was on(well, like 16), I was suprised.
Well I would've given it a go but I don't really feel like downloading a game that will, more likely than not, suck. Uncertain