Beyblade fan fic(No series name yet..)

(This is my first Fanfic so please don't go out killing me with errors, tell me what you think!)
Chapter 1
The sun’s rays shone through Tyson's window, lighting the whole room up with the it's light. Tyson still lay in his bed, knowing he had to get up for school, too tired to do so.
He slowly opened his eyes and rolled over, lying on his side to stare out his bedside window. His Grandpa was outside watering the plants and was talking to himself. Tyson moaned, sat up, shoved the blankets off himself and finally jumped out of bed.

Tyson looked over at the clock. He was going to be late for school again, as usual,

“Not again..!” Tyson groaned in frustration. He rushed over to his wardrobe, wrestled on some day clothes, shoved his books into his bag and ran down the hallway, out towards the door.

Dragoon!

Tyson suddenly remembered he left his most prized posession behind, and so he skidded and ran back towards his room to quickly grab the last of his gear and put it in his bag with his books. His school was crazy with Beyblades, and Tyson always loved the chance to show off his skills!
He rushed back again towards the door, “Gotta go Grandpa, seeya when I get back!!”

Grandpa turned around to see Tyson running of towards school, “That kid never wakes up on time does he …”

Tyson was running down the path trying not to bump into people, “E-excuse me!” Tyson apologised as he dodged past passers-by. His breath was running thin from all the running.
“C’mon…” he cursed, “I’m gonna be late!!”

Tyson started to push himself to the max, and just up ahead was the gates that lead to the school. Tyson came to a halt, leaning against the tree just in front of the gates.

“No..No time to rest... I gotta get to class” he coached himself through breaths, and pushed himself once more across the courtyard, stumbling into the school building.

The whole school was air-conditioned, and the breeze swept past Tyson's face coolly. Tyson walked into his class, spotting Kenny at the back.

“Tyson, why are you always so late?” Kenny whispered as Tyson sat down.

“It’s not my fault school starts so early!” Tyson replied exhaustedly.

The Teacher walked into the classroom and shut the door behind her, “Class this is the last day of school for the term so we have a lot to do!”

Tyson sighed.

After the long, dreary school hours, it was finally nearing the end of the day.

Tyson heard the bell ring, which meant a whole month of holidays. He grinned.

“Kenny, wanna come watch me battle!?” Tyson suggested, laughing with regained freedom,

“Uh… That’s kind of unfair for them don'cha think... But I guess it can teach 'em … sure” mumbled Kenny, followed by a sigh.

Tyson and Kenny headed of towards the courtyard to see a group of about 30 kids playing huddled around each other.
Tyson put his bag down on the ground and opened it up, retrieving his equipment, “Alright who wants to play me!?” Two of the kids spotted Tyson and walked up to him, “Haha, you may think you're the champ Tyson ,but I still know I can beat you” one of the two announced confidently.

The other kid, a short chubby fellow, opened his mouth “He could wipe that beyblade out in a flash you know!”

“Who do you think you are? I’ll accept any challenge!” Tyson declared proudly.

The chubby kid readied a game stadium as Tyson clicked his Dragoon MS onto his launcher.

“Ready?” Tyson asked,

“You bet …” said the first kid, a smile plastered across his face.

“3…2….1…” the chubby kid announced, looking on at the contestants as he did so, “Leeetttt ittt riiiiippp!!”

Tyson wrenched at his ripcord as fast as he could, and Dragoon came launching down into the stadium with lightning speed. The other blader launched his blade slower, but with more accuracy then Tyson. His beyblade, which appeared to be a defence type, slowly landed into the middle of the stadium.

“By the way, you might wanna remember the name of your bester, Tyson. It’s Reshy” the first kid grinned.

Tyson sneered in response.
Reshy’s beyblade was a light blue colour with a thick Attack ring, it's base had rough bulgy rock protecting it.

“Okay Dragoon - Attack!!” Tyson commanded, his blade Dragoon beginning to speed towards Reshy’s as he did. The two beyblades connected, Tyson's beyblade smashing into Reshy's, but having no effect on it as it stayed steadfast in the same position, forcing Dragoon to fly back into the stadium wall.
“What..?” Tyson couldn't believe his eyes.

Kenny was just as shocked as Tyson was, “Tyson! His defence is to good for just one big hit, try attacking his beyblade repeatedly!

“Dragoon, now circle it!” Tyson commanded, attempting to follow Kenny's advice.

Dragoon started to pick up speed and started circling Reshy's beyblade, gradually getting closer.

Reshy’s eyes widened. Dragoon was getting extremely close towards his beyblade...

“Dragoon, now!!!”

Tyson's beyblade started to repeatedly bash Reshy's, starting to throw it off-balance.

“U-uh.. Attack now, use your weight to even up Dragoon's hits!!” Reshy cried.

Dragoon's hits were gradually starting to lose effect again as Reshy's blade began countering his attacks.

“What…!?” Tyson blurted angrily.

Kenny was surprised at how good of a blader this person was, “Tyson! Go low and and try hit the lower part of the base!”
“Dragoon go loooow!!”

Dragoon started to slope leaning toward the base of the stadium,

“Now head towards his blade at full speed!” Tyson screamed,

“Hahahaha, tt wont work! My def-”

Dragoon hit Reshy's beyblade with great force from below, and a loud smash rang out.

Reshy's beyblade went sky-high and plummeted outside of the stadium.

“Nice job kid, you put up a good fight” Tyson laughed, offering out his hand as a symbol of sportsmanship.

Reshy retrieved his blade from the ground and slowly walked off with his head slightly down.

The chubby kid stared at Tyson hesitantly before walking off in a different direction.

“Uhh… What's wrong with him?” Tyson asked sheepishly.

“I dunno…” muttured Kenny.
Reshy walked down the street, staring at the beyblade in-hand. His blade had newly-formed scratches and dents all over it.

“I’ll beat you Tyson, and your blade will be gone” He threatened silently as he walked. He knew he had to make a new beyblade to beat Tyson, but it wouldn't be easy.

Tyson looked up at the sky, noticing the sun starting to set, “Well, Kenny, I better go home...!”

Tyson dashed of f and out of sight.

There were few kids left at school, due to the rush of holiday leave, and Kenny didn’t know any of them so he left after Tyson.

Tyson walked down the path beside the roads, the sky now orange and light shining through the branches of trees. Tyson put his hand in his pocket, removing Dragoon from inside it. The battle had left serious marks on the attack ring, and Tyson knew that Reshy wasn’t just an average beyblader.

Tyson returned home to the smell of food cooking,

“Ahh…Grandpa what is that? It smells good!” Tyson exclaimed, realising his stomach was grumbling.

“That’s my famous fish recipe!” his Grandpa called in response.

Tyson chucked his bag on the ground and got a plate from the kitchen, placing it on the table in front of him, “C’mon Grandpa et the fish out here! I’m starving!!”

Grandpa forked some fish onto Tyson's plate before dressing the fish with sauce.

Tyson stared at the beautiful masterpiece his grandpa had cooked for a moment, before shoving the fish down his mouth in a gulp.

“Mmm-can I have a-mmm-drink?” Tyson mumbled through mouthfuls of food.

Grandpa filled up a glass before putting it onto the table in from of Tyson.

Tyson grabbed the cup rapidly and poured the water down his throat.

“That was great Grandpa,” Tyson sighed, “ Gotta go do some work now BYE!”

Tyson dashed over to his bag and picked it up and rushed it back into his room, all in a matter of seconds.

“I gotta get ready for the tournament trials!” Tyson swiped up Dragoon and his HMS grip, and clicked his beyblade into place. He readied his ripcord and slid it through the launcher. Tyson hovered his launcher over the mini stadium,

“Goooo Dragoon!!!”

Dragoon sped down once more towards the stadium, hitting it aptly as it started to zoom around and around.

“Okay Dragoon, change direction!” Tyson cheered.

Dragoon skidded and started to spin around the stadium in the opposite direction.

“I know I can win! This will be as easy as ever!” Tyson knelt down and picked up his Beyblade.

He stood back up and walked over to his shelf, placing his beyblade launcher and ripcord next to his Dragoon.

“Tomorrow we're gonna give it everything we’ve got!”

“TYSON! You gotta go to sleep early if you wanna be ready for the trials tomorrow!” demanded Grandpa.

“Whatever, Grandpa..!” Tyson threw himself onto the bed and faced the ceiling.

I wonder if Kai, Ray or Max will be there Tyson thought to himself. He knew that there was going to be a lot of tough battles up a head of him, but he decided going to sleep early would be better for him, and allowed himself to drift into sleep...

Reshy was at his desk with all his bey-parts lying atop it, the light from his lamp shining upon them.

“Ugghh…. I gotta get a better combo!” He yelled out loud.

Reshy looked all over to see if he had any parts that would help. He spotted an eight heavy-weight disc and thought for a moment...

“Alright, so this is my heaviest weight disc... Now I need is to find a heavy attack ring and then a nice defence base”
He grabbed all the pieces and clicked them all to place, “This should do for now…”

He smirked, “Tyson, tomorrow you better make it through the trials, so when we meet at the competition we will play once more... And this time I will humiliate you!”
Editing done by Farrelei
raykon......... that was great!!! it really was a great chapter.i cant wait for chapter 2
Haha thanks ^^, I will be working it on every saturday so tomorrow chapter 2 will be posted up.
lol i like it raykon just needs some more ray lol but its enjoyable to read.
Thanks, yea the other characters will be in chapter 2.
Awesome Ray!!! Really enjoyed it!! btw u shud fix the typos Joyful_2
I really liked reading this - Good Job !!! Joyful_3
I loved it!!!!!!! I cant wait for Part 2! Joyful_2
Loved it. Maybe later on you can create a fan fic consisting of characters you created. Maybe even blades.
Thanks, Yeah I might put some WBO members in their for some of the chapters lol, Also the next chapter will be out soon when I can get my friend to edit.
raykon if you put WBO members in can i be in it?im just asking Supaburn