Beyblade burst vs metal series

Hello guys, pretty new here. I am beyblading since I was 10. So I am pretty much stuck to metal era of beyblades however I've seen many many burst beyblades rising up...why and how they are better than beyblades that were there for a decade
Thanks with respect
So as someone who grew up on plastic gen, skipped metal gen completely (teen phase), and now I got into burst as an adult, I can say for me what caught my eye with burst is the layer designs. Vibrant and colorful layers with intricate details pulled me in, interesting gimmicks and parts variety is what made me stay. This isn't to say anything negative about metal gen as I honestly know very little about it currently, but I am open to it.
I don't think burst series is better or worse than the previous series. I think both of them are very attractive but in different aspects.
The battle between metal beys are much more aggressive, while the outlook of burst beys are cool and the gimmicks are very interesting.
Honestly think that metal saga was better because it was simpler and the rules are easy to remember
MFB had full metal contact points meaning that the layer designs had to be extremely circular to reduce recoil. Almost every bey was an almost perfect circle when viewed from above. The energy rings basically all looked the same too, so in general MFB designs were less creative, boiling down to being a transparent circle (energy ring) surrounded by a silver circle (metal wheel). There were very few gimmicks across the series, with most of them being the ability to rotate parts of the energy ring or metal wheel to slightly change the contact points.

In contrast, the plastic contact points of Burst means that we can get way more aggressive looking layer designs. The designs are way less formulaic than MFB, with better use of colour and paint, more varied layer silhouettes and much more creative and varied gimmicks. The sticker quality is also better in Burst, due to the use of a transparent protective layer on top.

MFB had the spin track and tip as separate parts, which of course greatly increased customisation potential, but once again, most of the tips were extremely similar variants of each other and most of the spin tracks had useless gimmicks so people just picked them based on their height and weight. A problem with the MFB system is that colour-matching is an absolute nightmare. The spin tracks are tiny and the tips are actually pretty big, so you can't get away with using mismatched colours. And then you run into the issue of trying to colour match, where each colour has 7 or so variants: solid black, trans-back, trans-smoke black, trans-blue-black, trans-black with sparkles, obsidian, lighter trans-black, you get the picture. Burst has the same issue of TT using an infinite colour palette, but at least the driver is one whole part. Getting rid of MFB's two-part system allowed TT to make more creative and meaningful driver designs. You can't get stuff like atomic, friction, xtend, etc using the track + tip system of MFB.

Both series suffer from weight and size creep, but it's seriously ridiculous with Burst - just compare the size of the original Valkyrie layer with a new layer like Poison Hydra. Maximum Garuda was massive when it came out but now it's normal-sized. The weight disks now look ridiculously undersized. The latest beys are approaching MFB Synchrome weights, although I think the performance difference isn't as great as it was in MFB.

In terms of playing performance, MFB generally had too much recoil, resulting in instant knockouts, while Burst generally has not enough recoil and really poor stamina, resulting in a lot of boring spin finishes and only one or two big hits per round because the beys lose so much spin velocity when they make contact. Of course, performance varies based on the specific system/series of each generation. I think Synchome beys have good performance, for example. MFB beys tend to have more stable spin patterns, whereas almost every Burst bey will have some movement even if you're using a stamina or defence orientated tip. MFB has the cool metal-on-metal contact sounds. Both generations have pretty durable beys.

When comparing general aesthetics, both generations are pretty similar, using complex 3D designs with lots of transparent coloured parts. I think both MFB and Burst beys have rather ugly side profiles compared to plastic gen beys. MFB beys in particular tend to look really bad from the side or upside down, where their mushroom-esque silhouette becomes really aparent. The weird hexagon-centric design of MFBs also looked worse than the clean and consistent cylindrical design of HMS. Burst beys are really inconsistent in design language for drivers, but in general the designs look a lot more interesting than MFB, mainly due to the layer designs.