Beyblade burst season 4 story ideas

So I was making some beyblade designs and while doing so I made a cool short story that could implement these into the anime while also working out the kinks that are bugging me and a lot of other people.

After the current season, the world of beyblade is on a decline. People don’t want their children to play beyblade out of fear of possession as with aiga and shu.
Wbba calls a meeting, to decide on their future goals. Another world tournament is announced similar to the previous one, except with more countries participating.

All this while, valt, shu, free, lui, and xhakha(yes xhakha, he is back) have been training, and have established themselves as the top bladers of the world.
Other bladers have also been training hard, aiga fubuki ranjiro and others are regional champions.

Wbba’s announcement goes live.
The countries participating are
USA, Japan, Russia, Greece, Rome, India, Korea, England, Ireland, Spain, Mexico, Australia.
Each country has been asked to form a team of at least 7, 5 bladers, 1 manager, 1 beytrainer.
The best bladers from each country are shown being contacted by their countries. 
At the end a boy is seen smiling( in sunlight, not in his dark lair of doom!!)
 The first event will be a team event, and valt lui shu  free and xhakha won’t be allowed since they are mostly from japan(except free) and that would mean a sure victory for japan.
The last event will be individual tournament and the next world champion will be determined 
Current world champion valt is excited.

I will write the next part soon
I will also be keeping it as realistic as possible keeping in line with burst so far
A thread for this already exists.