New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

Good morning WBO. In thread " Burst - Wishful thinking and Speculation" there come guy that post link about gun. I don't think that it's cool, to post something about gun in burst thread. Hope you will delete him . It's propably bot
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:22 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Good morning WBO. In thread " Burst - Wishful thinking and Speculation" there come guy that post link about gun. I don't think that it's cool, to post something about gun in burst thread. Hope you will delete him . It's propably bot

Thanks for speaking out about it, the user has now been dealt with. Next time you encounter something similar, you can report their post by clicking the three dots then clicking "Report post". It'll save you the trouble of posting and makes it easy for moderators to go directly to the post.
sushiroll1234 this is your time
ask mana to merge your old and current account
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: sushiroll1234 this is your time
ask mana to merge your old and current account

i already did
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:26 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:22 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Good morning WBO. In thread " Burst - Wishful thinking and Speculation" there come guy that post link about gun. I don't think that it's cool, to post something about gun in burst thread. Hope you will delete him . It's propably bot

Thanks for speaking out about it, the user has now been dealt with. Next time you encounter something similar, you can report their post by clicking the three dots then clicking "Report post". It'll save you the trouble of posting and makes it easy for moderators to go directly to the post.

Those reports don't get addressed in a timely manner anymore. People will still report threads but now it looks like the only way to get timely corrections is to post in a thread like this. Example: the Happy Gardens thread.
@[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]~Mana~[/font] can you merge this account with my old one?

@ "~Mana~"
(*tries to ping you to merge my accounts*)
@"[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]~Mana~"[/font]
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:58 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: @[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]~Mana~[/font] can you merge this account with my old one?

@ ~Mana~

~Mana~
I think it is like this
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:58 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: @[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]~Mana~[/font] can you merge this account with my old one?

@ ~Mana~

~Mana~
I think it is like this

i cant ping them T^T

@ "~Mana~"

(Apr. 16, 2021  2:15 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Those reports don't get addressed in a timely manner anymore. People will still report threads but now it looks like the only way to get timely corrections is to post in a thread like this. Example: the Happy Gardens thread.

We do answer them now. But we do also get a lot to look through that very quickly builds up (which isn't a bad thing at all! Just does require us to properly sit down and process them all at once).

In the case of Happy Gardens, this popped up at a time where we had around 60ish to process, so we hadn't spotted this into the list until it was escalated to us outside of reports. We still recommend reporting posts that break the rules as a first contact at all times though.

Seperate point, but we've now fixed an issue wherein the rankings leaderboard was not updating to reflect a Blader's updated BR score and ranking when an event they took part in was processed. For any Bladers that this issue affected, please double check that you now appear where you should!

If there are any irregularities persisting, please do let us know!
I have a question regarding polls. So, I am attempting to post a poll in my thread, but haven’t been able to do so. I can’t find the tab/button that allows be to do so, but it showed up when I originally posted the message. Is this an intended feature for it not to show up after posting multiple messages, or is this a bug, b/c I’m not sure how to post one that isn’t from a newly started thread if this isn’t a bug. Thx.
(May. 12, 2021  10:52 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: I have a question regarding polls. So, I am attempting to post a poll in my thread, but haven’t been able to do so. I can’t find the tab/button that allows be to do so, but it showed up when I originally posted the message. Is this an intended feature for it not to show up after posting multiple messages, or is this a bug, b/c I’m not sure how to post one that isn’t from a newly started thread if this isn’t a bug. Thx.

Edit the first post the thread opened with. That's probably the only way to do a poll.
Yeah, I’ve tried editing it but it isn’t showing up.
I think theres a bug going on, so I went to this thread. Reading the recent pages, it looks like DeltaZakuro experienced it too: I noticed that users were posting on my thread (and I had a quoting notification given to me), yet looking at the thread shows no new responses
(May. 13, 2021  2:04 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think theres a bug going on, so I went to this thread. Reading the recent pages, it looks like DeltaZakuro experienced it too: I noticed that users were posting on my thread (and I had a quoting notification given to me), yet looking at the thread shows no new responses

Perhaps someone has a drafted post, whenever you edit a drafted post it give a notification for people subscribed to the thread
Coming back, I think the bug I mentioned is bearable to live with. The replies actually show up (at least) an hour later. A patient person like me can definitely wait for the replies to be visible
uh so help. more is in the wrong place, under the wbo banner, and my pfp wont show.
Hey World Bladers!

Just popping out a quick notice to say that we've temporarily taken the Organizer's Quiz down for maintenance. We apologise for not providing notice of this in advance, however we needed to ensure we went into this maintenance period without having any pending applications due to the scale of the changes being made.

During this time, we'll be making large-scale changes to our Organizer's Quiz, including updated questions and some additional steps to the process. We won't say it's more difficult by any means, but certainly tests more than just your rulebook knowledge, and should help us bring onboard those who truly want to become Organizers, as well as deter many of the non-serious applications we sometimes receive.

We're currently expecting this maintenance period to last until Monday 28th June, so we can test our implimentation of this. Once this is live, we'll also put up an announcement to outline what's new and what else you may need to be prepared for if you're aiming for that prestigious Organizer title.

Thanks all! Smile
(Jun. 14, 2021  9:23 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Hey World Bladers!

Just popping out a quick notice to say that we've temporarily taken the Organizer's Quiz down for maintenance. We apologise for not providing notice of this in advance, however we needed to ensure we went into this maintenance period without having any pending applications due to the scale of the changes being made.

During this time, we'll be making large-scale changes to our Organizer's Quiz, including updated questions and some additional steps to the process. We won't say it's more difficult by any means, but certainly tests more than just your rulebook knowledge, and should help us bring onboard those who truly want to become Organizers, as well as deter many of the non-serious applications we sometimes receive.

We're currently expecting this maintenance period to last until Monday 28th June, so we can test our implimentation of this. Once this is live, we'll also put up an announcement to outline what's new and what else you may need to be prepared for if you're aiming for that prestigious Organizer title.

Thanks all! Smile

Sorry to bug you Mana but just asking will you be updating the Organizer's Guide also?
Some parts of the Organizer's Guide and rulebooks will change too, yes. But this isn't all related to the Quiz process changing, and some amendments to those will just be our usual Organized Play updates.
(Jun. 14, 2021  10:35 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Some parts of the Organizer's Guide and rulebooks will change too, yes. But this isn't all related to the Quiz process changing, and some amendments to those will just be our usual Organized Play updates.

Okay thx die telling
When I go to website on my IPAD or IPHONE and use Safari it says I'm banned before getting logged in. I use my Desktop computer with Google Chrome and I have no issues. I downloaded Google Chrome app on my phone and iPad and get the same thing. I have a screen shot of it. I searched out the website and click on the link in the search menu and it does the same thing. I even tried it on someone else phone and done the same thing. This is all before trying to login. so not sure what is going on with that trying to use those devices. Thank you for your help in this problem.
Hey World Bladers!

A quick notice to say that we're aware of some of the issues currently affecting the Organized Play rankings (specifically Burst), wherein some BR ratings for event attendees are not processing correctly, and some events are also processing duplicate times.

We're currently investigating this issue and hope to provide an update on this shortly. In the short term however, while we identify the root of the issue, we will be suspending the processing of events for both Burst and MFB rankings until further notice.

We don't make this decision lightly by any means (rankings are one of our core features after all!), but we do consider this necessary at the current time to prevent the issue from developing further and delaying the recovery process.

Apologies for any disappointment caused! But rest assured, our goal is to get back on our feet with this ASAP, and any ranked events (past or future) will be promptly processed again when we're comfortable that this issue is behind us!

Thanks all! Smile
(Jun. 10, 2023  12:02 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Hey World Bladers!

A quick notice to say that we're aware of some of the issues currently affecting the Organized Play rankings (specifically Burst), wherein some BR ratings for event attendees are not processing correctly, and some events are also processing duplicate times.

We're currently investigating this issue and hope to provide an update on this shortly. In the short term however, while we identify the root of the issue, we will be suspending the processing of events for both Burst and MFB rankings until further notice.

We don't make this decision lightly by any means (rankings are one of our core features after all!), but we do consider this necessary at the current time to prevent the issue from developing further and delaying the recovery process.

Apologies for any disappointment caused! But rest assured, our goal is to get back on our feet with this ASAP, and any ranked events (past or future) will be promptly processed again when we're comfortable that this issue is behind us!

Thanks all! Smile

Thank you for the update, I was wondering why some tournaments were disappearing from user profiles haha.
Just to make sure, it is completely fine for organizers to host ranked events during this time period, correct?
Edit: Never mind, I just saw the announcement on the Discord server. My bad 😅
(Jun. 10, 2023  12:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just to make sure, it is completely fine for organizers to host ranked events during this time period, correct?

Yeah, absolutely. Sorry, my message wasn't super clear on it, but we'll just process any future ranked events when the issue is clear, so there's no need to hold off or make things unranked. Consider it just adding to the queue really, haha.

Naturally, seeding should still be performed too using the information available onsite as of now, regardless of the issue. The data is a bit skewed but should still provide a solid baseline for seeding order anyway.