Beyblade Videos

DIOMEDES D2 IS HERE! QR CODE + BATTLES BEYBLADE BURST EVOLUTION
Corocoro Premium Beyblade Custom Set Winning Valkyrie Z Achilles Emperor Forneus Beyblade Burst

An update for anyone here who used to watch my videos. I'm finally back from my hiatus, so expect to see more Unboxings, Battle Requests, Bladers Battles, some Beyblade Testing, and more!

The Beyblade related updates are 2 min in as well as around 7 min in.
It would be cool if they teached more about beyblade and strategies
(May. 22, 2018  1:27 AM)TheBOI Wrote: It would be cool if they teached more about beyblade and strategies

In what way? like a Beyblade Academy thing?

https://youtu.be/osD02sMxD_ New video, but I don't know how to show the thumbnail in the thread...
(May. 22, 2018  1:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  1:27 AM)TheBOI Wrote: It would be cool if they teached more about beyblade and strategies

In what way? like a Beyblade Academy thing?

https://youtu.be/osD02sMxD_    New video, but I don't know how to show the thumbnail in the thread...
I can't load the link Uncertain anyways thank!
And I mean something like a beylesson of especific beys and their parts
(May. 22, 2018  4:12 AM)TheBOI Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  1:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: In what way? like a Beyblade Academy thing?

https://youtu.be/osD02sMxD_    New video, but I don't know how to show the thumbnail in the thread...
I can't load the link Uncertain anyways thank!

so, to teach people about what to buy and why? That would probably be a bit too much like the wiki and the WBO channel...

This idea was given by my friend. I dont think it worked out well
(May. 22, 2018  6:06 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

What did you do the precious Dranzer!? ? Anyways it was fun to watch and something new.. And lol, the commentary! Hats Off @[ashton pinto]!
Edit:You don't like Kai?!
(May. 22, 2018  11:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

What did you do the precious Dranzer!? ? Anyways it was fun to watch and something new.. And lol, the commentary! Hats Off @[ashton pinto]!
Yeah. That bey is SUPER rare right now.

P.S... He is doing this on his science book and he's made weird drawings on the side XD.
(May. 22, 2018  11:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Haha

I had taken this video back in 2017 ... I deleted it from my old channel 
I do love kai..

But this was like an experiment. I wanted to know if stuff like this gets viral. I've seen phones destruction videos go viral, so I wanted to try this out with beyblade 

I guess I'll have ti burnt my burst beys LOL
(May. 22, 2018  5:32 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  11:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote: What did you do the precious Dranzer!? ? Anyways it was fun to watch and something new.. And lol, the commentary! Hats Off @[ashton pinto]!

Haha

I had taken this video back in 2017 ... I deleted it from my old channel 
I do love kai..

But this was like an experiment. I wanted to know if stuff like this gets viral. I've seen phones destruction videos go viral, so I wanted to try this out with beyblade 

I guess I'll have ti burnt my burst beys LOL
Don't DO that or i'll unsubscribe, please don't burn Burst beyblades, please, please, please, plea..............

Well, That's the end of that dranzer. this is the first video of a burning beyblade i've ever seen

Wanted to show y'all how much my Beyblade Burst collection has improved since the last time you probably saw it. Enjoy!

COROCORO PREMIUM CUSTOM CHO Z SET - GOLDEN BEYS! WINNING VALKYRIE Z ACHILLES FORNEUS + BATTLES
(May. 22, 2018  4:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  4:12 AM)TheBOI Wrote: I can't load the link Uncertain anyways thank!

so, to teach people about what to buy and why? That would probably be a bit too much like the wiki and the WBO channel...
More like reccomendated combos or different strategyes

Here's my unboxing for the Hasbro Exclusive Beyblade, Diomedes D2 Triple Accel.

I'm also going to be doing some tests for this Layer later on, so look out for a "Diomedes D2 Testing and Discussion" thread here soon!