Beyblade: The New Beginning

UPDATE: Alright, I currently am not lookingbfor characters. DO NOT request right now!

This is my new story, and I need some characters. If you'd like to be a character, please ask in your post. You should specify:
Your character's name
What side they're on(good or evil
The bey(Plastic/HMS/MFB)

Yep, I'm starting off with nothing this time, just asking for characters.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are going to spam, not specify certain parts although you may want to be a character, or you're going to criticize those with character requests, please leave this thread. I WANT character requests. Also, I will check this thread about once every day.
Sweet ok I want to be good and my blade am I allowed to make my own name for the blade or does it have to be the names from the actually show??
Doesn't matter! Let your imagination run wild!(Not too wild though)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you do not mention your name, I will assume it is just your screen name
Ok then ya I want to be a powerful good character my blades name will be ummm (ultimate dragon) and my special move will be (ultimate storm explosion) if to long then my blade will be (evolution dragon) and special move will be (evolution storm). Ps I would prefer the second one but I'll let u pick. Smile
Can i be in it (again).
Evil.
Bey:Raze Fox BD230LRF
Special Move: Shadow Slicer
@ Evolution Yeah! Okay, that's good. What system?(Sorry, just updated the OP)
@ LibraEagle Sorry for the inconvenience... Should I use your screen name like a codename?
Character Name:Kcpj
BeyBlade:MFB/Basalt Bull 230AS
and he is on the good side

Oh,forgot to ask,can I be in the story please?
Of course! Good thing you posted early! If you were to have been the last of 500 who requested, then, no, but yes!(This is a confusing post!)
Thanks,Nuff,looking forward to your story
(Jul. 22, 2011  8:40 PM)Nuff Wrote: @ Evolution Yeah! Okay, that's good. What system?(Sorry, just updated the OP)
@ LibraEagle Sorry for the inconvenience... Should I use your screen name like a codename?
yeah I guess so
Nuff ummmm if it's the evolution dragon one then ummm let it be hms... Thanks!! Grin I'm really looking forward to the story!!
if i can my character's name is Uzuma
Beyblade: MFB/ Cosmic Vulipca 85/135/145(it can switch to 3 different spin tracks)R2F/CS/RDF(it is also able to switch 3 different preformance tips)
he is on the good side
his bey's special move is cosmic driving strike.
this is interesting I would like to be in one too and if i can

My name: Tanith
Beyblade: MFB/cyber pegasus 100 hf
He is on the good side
Beyblade Special Move: Cyber O.V Drive
Can I be in it? If yes, then here:

Name: The BeyScorcher (What they know him by).
Good Guy.
Beyblade: MFB: Sol Scorch.
Special: OverHeat.
The other thread got closed so I wanted to ask here

My name: Combat (Tanith's rival
Beyblade: MFB/lightning l drago 100 hf
Dark MoveGrinragon Emperor Soaring Destruction.
Oh and I am EVIL!!!!
Wow, the villains are severely outnumbered, like in SSBB XD
Where's the story ? lol :\
(Jul. 24, 2011  12:24 AM)blah Wrote: Where's the story ? lol :\

He in the proccess of making it he had one before but had to delete it... Haha lol ;p ;p
bey: thunder anubis wd[wing dagger] 145 wb
name: ray ferencho
special move: thunder wave
Good
MFB
So sorry for the rather extreme delay. This Chapter is also probably really bad...
Chapter 1: The Shadow is right in front of you...
Evolution: Yeah! Go Evolution Dragon! Evolution Storm! *Evolution Dragon knocks out all the other beys in the stadium.*
Kid: Whoa! Awesome! How do you do that?!
Evolution: Well, I focus my energy into my bey... *Explains how to do special moves and superattacks.*
Kid: Cool!
???: Heh. I bet you're glad that they built a bunch of stadiums in Millenium Park... Evolution...
Evolution: Yeah- how'd you know my name?
???: Oh, come on, you're practically famous for being the best blader here.
Evolution: Wow... Really?
???: Yeah... Until now! *Holds up a bey at Evolution.* Face my bey, Raze Fox BD230LRF!
Evolution: So you do that new system?
???: Yeah, of course. Everyone without an easy way to channel their energy into their bey does.
Evolution: But I still use HMS!
???: So you must have skill.
Evolution: Yeah, and if you're better than me, why do use the new system?
???: Because... *Throws off cloak.*
Evolution: Whoa! I-I can't let you beat me now!
???: Do you recognize me?
Evolution: What are you doing here?!
???: I've transferred our base to Illinois, and decided to look around.
Evolution: So you're the blader only known by "LibraEagle"!
LibraEagle: Correct. And now I'll have to keep your mouth shut, so if I win, you stay quiet.
Evolution: And if I win?
LibraEagle: I'll grant you a wish, that is, if I approve.
Evolution: I've already got a few in mind.
Both: Go Shoot!
*Evolution Dragon grinds up against Raze Fox, but soon gets force smashed into the ground.*
Evolution: No! Evolution Storm!
*Evolution Dragon flies up to form a tornado, and slaps Raze Fox back to LibraEagle's feet.*
LibraEagle: Pest! Shadow Slicer!
*A black disk forms around Raze Fox, and then slashes through Evolution Dragon's tornado, causing Evolution Dragon's efforts to be in vain*
Evolution: Man, this is bad...
LibraEagle: For you, that is. Finish him off with one last force smash.
*Raze Fox forces Evolution Dragon into the ground so hard that it not only stops spinning, but has its weight disk to be cracked all over.*
LibraEagle: Victory... *Catches Raze Fox.* ... Is ours.
Evolution: Gah, we lost. *Picks up Evolution Dragon.* We'll get you next time!
LibraEagle: Ignoring you... *Walks away.*
Evolution: Rrrgh... Need a new weight disk now...
Nuff sweet this is awesome and I am really satisfied with my characters thus far!!! Haha lol I'm soo cool in the story!!! I can't wait to battle u again libra eagle!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink
Okay, just my input. This is a bit more of a RPG than a story. Character Requests are one thing, but now people are simply asking if they themselves can be added into a given story.
can i have a charactor as well
name: mike bug
bey : vortex spider sl145(spring loaded) c(coiled_)
specail ability : jumping spider fang (it jump up and lnds tinted on the oponent and send the opponent into the ground)
side : his own side not good or evil
can i have a charactor as well
name: mike bug
bey : vortex spider sl145(spring loaded) c(coiled_)
specail ability : jumping spider fang (it jump up and lnds tinted on the oponent and send the opponent into the ground)
side : his own side not good or evil