Beyblade Subbing Projects - BBBG (21), BBBGT (24), BSBBR (10)

(Apr. 24, 2018  12:41 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:03 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Download a torrent loading app (uTorrent is what I prefer) or a Magnet link converter (Torrent is faster IMO)

Ok

That's cool, but do avoid OneWordPosts and instead just like the post
They can also be downloaded off kissanime.ru - that’s where I download these subs off
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:43 PM)leosama Wrote: They can also be downloaded off kissanime.ru - that’s where I download these subs off

This is just where they get it from
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:44 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:43 PM)leosama Wrote: They can also be downloaded off kissanime.ru - that’s where I download these subs off

This is just where they get it from

I know?😂 “that’s where I download these subs off”😂😂
Thanks a lot guys. Hope you keep on focusing on Super Z and skip god (atleast for now), especially since there is no reason to race with the dub. Again thanks for your work!
(Apr. 24, 2018  1:37 PM)Limetka Wrote: Thanks a lot guys. Hope you keep on focusing on Super Z and skip god (atleast for now), especially since there is no reason to race with the dub. Again thanks for your work!

This isn't a race and plus Has to has a huge crew with voice actors working on it professionally.
(Apr. 24, 2018  2:00 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  1:37 PM)Limetka Wrote: Thanks a lot guys. Hope you keep on focusing on Super Z and skip god (atleast for now), especially since there is no reason to race with the dub. Again thanks for your work!

This isn't a race and plus Has to has a huge crew with voice actors working on it professionally.

I'm saying that God is basically getting translated through the dub anyways so focusing on ChouZ might be better.
If you want to watch beyblade metal fight dubbed, then here is the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZKpePQ...BKQ/videos
It works
https://www.patreon.com/hoshinoyumefs

Hey guys! Thanks for making your way to our Patreon page!

All of us in Hoshi-no-Yume Fansubs are very passionate about anime, and especially the Beyblade anime. In the past, the series did not receive much coverage by fansub groups, usually being dropped quite quickly, but we want to change this! After all, why shouldn't it receive some love?

In April 2016, we began our quest to fansub the Beyblade anime as best as we could. It hasn't been a smooth journey and we've hit a lot of bumps along the road, but we're still going strong! As of April 2018, we've covered over 140 episodes across Bakuten and Burst! That's pretty crazy, and we don't have any intention of stopping soon!

But all of our releases come at a price, and that's why you find yourself reading this today. Since we began, we've been funding the project entirely out of our own pockets, and we don't mind that at all! Our love for the franchise is worth more than what we pay after all! But we're opening the opportunity to you guys to help us fund this and, in turn, help us create better quality subs!

Any and all pledges will be put directly into funding our projects. We are not doing this for profit, and never will. Our entire group is strictly non-profit, and it's going to stay that way. If we exceed our goals, we'll put funds aside in case the future requires them. Alternatively, we'll expand our goals and aim to achieve more and more! (Metal Fight Beyblade subs, anyone?)

Thanks for your support guys!
I don't mind doing a one time donation. Where can I do that and where can I watch all the episodes of the old series?
(Apr. 27, 2018  10:40 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I don't mind doing a one time donation. Where can I do that and where can I watch all the episodes of the old series?

You can pledge the amount on Patreon, and then once you get charged (which should be on the 1st of the month for a new Patreon page) you go into the Patreon settings and stop pledging. Patreon doesn't seem keen on making one-time payments easy.
Honestly might drop the Patreon system in favour of one-time PayPal donations really. Patreon is uh...a fickle platform to work with...

On another note; Super Z #05 is now available from HnY!
https://hoshinoyumefs.wordpress.com/2018...per-z-3-5/
(May. 03, 2018  2:06 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Honestly might drop the Patreon system in favour of one-time PayPal donations really. Patreon is uh...a fickle platform to work with...

On another note; Super Z #05 is now available from HnY!  
https://hoshinoyumefs.wordpress.com/2018...per-z-3-5/
I'm genuinely asking here, does more money donated equal faster releases? I'm dying a little more everyday not being caught up on the god series lol. I know it's probably super hard work to do what you guys do so I'm really wondering.
(May. 03, 2018  2:39 AM)Arcosst Wrote: I'm genuinely asking here, does more money donated equal faster releases? I'm dying a little more everyday not being caught up on the god series lol. I know it's probably super hard work to do what you guys do so I'm really wondering.

We always tried to avoid any monetary involvement. Obviously this was okay for Burst and early God, but definitely dropped off and things slowed down. Our main translator works three actual jobs asides from sub translations as a side thing, so obviously this thing she does for free would be shoved to the side.

Right now, we're paying a translator to do Super Z, and we've put God on the backburner as the dub has basically eclipsed us already. I'm not sure I'd say more money means faster God subs (we'd make sure we're breaking even on Super Z ahead of anything else), but anything over our expenses would definitely be used to try and press on with finishing God. The group and all our projects are non-profit and always will be; we just want to do a service for the community really.

In short; money doesn't on its own doesn't make things faster. But money over our monthly expenses is stuff we'd use to speed things up as much as we can.
(May. 03, 2018  4:39 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  2:39 AM)Arcosst Wrote: I'm genuinely asking here, does more money donated equal faster releases? I'm dying a little more everyday not being caught up on the god series lol. I know it's probably super hard work to do what you guys do so I'm really wondering.

We always tried to avoid any monetary involvement. Obviously this was okay for Burst and early God, but definitely dropped off and things slowed down. Our main translator works three actual jobs asides from sub translations as a side thing, so obviously this thing she does for free would be shoved to the side.

Right now, we're paying a translator to do Super Z, and we've put God on the backburner as the dub has basically eclipsed us already. I'm not sure I'd say more money means faster God subs (we'd make sure we're breaking even on Super Z ahead of anything else), but anything over our expenses would definitely be used to try and press on with finishing God. The group and all our projects are non-profit and always will be; we just want to do a service for the community really.

In short; money doesn't on its own doesn't make things faster. But money over our monthly expenses is stuff we'd use to speed things up as much as we can.
Thanks for being open about it. 3 jobs that's crazy! No wonder you've had to prioritize. I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say we appreciate your efforts in the matter. I agree that what you're doing is a good idea, as it seems people are content with either not watching god series and progressing to z, or watching the god series raw and progressing to z. Yes the dubbed version is further ahead, I think they're on episode 29 or 30 now with 20ish more episodes to go. Assuming they keep putting a new episode a week, we will have the story completed by around mid September, which seems super far away to me. If you guys create a PayPal or some other way to donate money directly, I'd be willing to help hopefully speed things up. At very least show my appreciation. If you're going to keep the patreon let me know as well as I will also consider that. Thanks for all you guys do!
(May. 26, 2018  11:42 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Is ep 6 complete for subbing?
Episode 6 has already been subbed?
1-6 are already out. 7-9 will be in a triple release this week.
Thanks guys! Also have you guys subbed Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002?
Beyblade Burst God 18 has been released!

https://nyaa.si/view/1045175 (Subbed)
https://nyaa.si/view/1045176 (Dual audio)

We still have a few more episodes (19-21) in our backlog for Burst God to release, so expect those by next week.
Thanks a lot! Have been waiting for episode specially, can finally know what's wrong between Fubuki and Souh.