Beyblade Sites

(Dec. 05, 2008  5:11 PM)KidTala Wrote: [/font] Hi, Visit www.freewebs.com/beyrazorv2 and www.beyuk.net

There was no need to mention my site. I don't believe in posting my site in a public forum post. I have it in my signature. If others want to visit it then they will visit it. I however appreciate the link.
You don't need a topic to advertise your own website. That's what your signature is for.
If you're going to advertise, at least tell us about your site and why it's good.
true dat, not much point of this thread, but if it was a archive of various other beyblade sites then it would be usefull (sorta)
(Dec. 09, 2008  12:40 AM)savatoex Wrote: true dat, not much point of this thread, but if it was a archive of various other beyblade sites then it would be usefull (sorta)

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...hp?network

I need to edit some small things, but it is still quite complete ...
Look yer advertise your website this thread you can tell people your updates and everything.
(Dec. 10, 2008  6:31 PM)KidTala Wrote: Look yer advertise your website this thread you can tell people your updates and everything.

We have an entire forum devoted to that. We don't need to advertise new updates here since any major updates can be posted in the Affiliate News forum.
(Dec. 11, 2008  2:13 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2008  6:31 PM)KidTala Wrote: Look yer advertise your website this thread you can tell people your updates and everything.

We have an entire forum devoted to that. We don't need to advertise new updates here since any major updates can be posted in the Affiliate News forum.

If you're an affiliate. Speechless
whos an affilate
(Dec. 11, 2008  9:46 AM)KidTala Wrote: whos an affilate

BeyUK, Beyblade Spirit, and Beybladeweb.

If you were to do this then the thread would become untidy, unorganized and pointless.

Kai-V already has an archive for Beyblade websites and the affiliates can post updates in the affiliates forum.
Why did you post that today? The last post was 11 December 08
Maybe this thread should be locked or something
Vote that =D.