Beyblade: Save our Stadiums

Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
This just sucks! Attack types suffer in a hasbro stadium! When I played on concrete with my storm capircorne, the peformance tip/bottom turn into a wb but smaller. Why won't hasbro make they stadiums like mfb attack stadium
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:09 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: This just sucks! Attack types suffer in a hasbro stadium! When I played on concrete with my storm capircorne, the peformance tip/bottom turn into a wb but smaller. Why won't hasbro make they stadiums like mfb attack stadium
what the heck does concrete have to do with hasbro"!!! He was just JOKING!!!!XD
uh why doesnt anyone post!!!
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:27 PM)wjjp123 Wrote: yeah the stadiums are better than hasbro and I am totally in.
of course they are
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:05 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: There is nothing left to say...

Exactly....

Kai-V, Kei, someone please close this monstrosity now :\ we should just leave it stickied if someone feels compelled to write Hasbro....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONt CLOSE PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD ITS THE ONLY THREAD I LIKE!!!!!
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:16 AM)rockleone23 Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONt CLOSE PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD ITS THE ONLY THREAD I LIKE!!!!!

Too bad. It's pointless and all you post is spam in this topic....