Beyblade Related Injuries

Um the worst I've ever gotten is a cut. I am always really paranoid about getting cut so I hold the launcher really want weird so my hand never gets injured. I like wearing gloves. Also, after I did about 50-60 attach type battles straight when I was little my head began to kill me.
Cut my thumb on a super fast spinning Dark Bull spintrack~ H125 is my arch enemy now~

#itcutmegood
I just want to know why you used such a horrible abomination of a track.
(Sep. 03, 2015  12:10 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Cut my thumb on a super fast spinning Dark Bull spintrack~ H125 is my arch enemy now~

You're doing something wrong if you're touching a fast spinning track. If you get hurt when launching, be more careful with finger/thumb placement. If you get hurt when retrieving your bey, flatten your hand and palm the top before closing around the now significantly slowed bey. And, if you use painful clear wheels like Unicorno, slow the bey with a finger to the face bolt instead.
Dragoon GT still has my blood stained onto the side of the AR.
I recently had to change out the handle on my burst beylauncher to the LR handle because I can't get the burst handle to come apart. That thing has hit my knuckles way too many times. Lol. Even with the launcher rubber it still sticks out too far and hits them sometimes. I hate it!!! Lol
T.T. should make a nerf-type coating for launcher handles. I once tied a bey-tool to my string launcher because the handle broke off..... that thing hurt pretty bad.
i once cut my lip trying to do a starblast attack with a low-track flame pegasus
Hey guys — I think this thread has had a long enough run and sends a message about Beyblade that we both don't want and is inaccurate.

Beyblade is a super-safe game and any "injuries" you can sustain while playing are going to be about as minor as any injury you could sustain playing with any other kind of action toy — let alone a sport.

I don't think this thread will be missed, but if you have a really cool story to share, PM me and I might just change my mind. Wink