Beyblade Random Thoughts

• 1 ...
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:17 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I saw a name somewhere for a bladder I’ve never heard of, could someone tell me who is Gou? I thought souh but souh was mentioned separately in the same post.
Gabe, the leader of Lui's team ,what's the name again?
Ntruder19
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:20 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:17 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I saw a name somewhere for a bladder I’ve never heard of, could someone tell me who is Gou? I thought souh but souh was mentioned separately in the same post.

It was a post about what cho z bladers would be in which international teams.
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:20 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
Name of the team is Rideout.
Thanks for your help and time
(Oct. 16, 2018  6:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Shouldn't he have the Eclipses? Those are the ones he has in the manga right?

he owns every rare beys , he use all of them in the manga.
Frostic Fox
Hi Battleburst, I moved your posts (and the conversation following them) from the Winning Combinations thread to be here.

Anytime something feels rather random/off-topic (and you don't think a new thread or another thread would work), feel free to bring it here. Or you can always PM the other person and have a conversation that way.
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:49 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
Hi @[Battleburst], I moved your posts (and the conversation following them) from the Winning Combinations thread to be here.

Anytime something feels rather random/off-topic (and you don't think a new thread or another thread would work), feel free to bring it here. Or you can always PM the other person and have a conversation that way.

Thanks a ton ,frostic
[OFF TOPIC] , But look at the price of this bey ( FAKE ) : https://www.amazon.in/Tradico%C2%AE-Beyb...nvD_BwE_k_
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:16 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [OFF TOPIC] , But look at the price of this bey ( FAKE ) : https://www.amazon.in/Tradico%C2%AE-Beyb...nvD_BwE_k_

Dear god
9000 rupees for a fake zeus
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:49 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:16 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [OFF TOPIC] , But look at the price of this bey ( FAKE ) : https://www.amazon.in/Tradico%C2%AE-Beyb...nvD_BwE_k_

Dear god
9000 rupees for a fake zeus

It's also under "jewelry" for whatever reason. It also seems to think it's a set of 4 from the name?
After watching Valt's wV break in the Anime, and having a friend with an Achilles, (The kid literally thinks he's the best in the state) I may just test a new prototype beyblade i'm making on it
[Image: eamxco.jpg]

[Image: 33vnblg.jpg]

I love this combo colour scheme. Alter Chronos .7S.At. The black At works well with the whole black colour scheme, the yellow ring works with the gold on the aC layer somewhat. That shiny black 7 just looked fantastic, and really just works nicely to darken the beyblade. The Star frame has a nice matt black and the angular look just looks cool, and the layer itself has a great translucent black and gold colour scheme with the silver switch and it's glittery.
I have a recoloured kerbeus in real life and its orange and it's really ugly compared to the normal green one
[ OFF - TOPIC ]

All credits goes to Drago Galaxy !!
BeyCrafter
(Yesterday  4:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [ OFF - TOPIC ]

No it's not off topic at all. This is a random topics thread
(Yesterday  4:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [ OFF - TOPIC ]

That's my idea. Here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Future-...pid1469131
Battleburst
Hey guys,why don’t we have a random layer collection 11 thread as it releases in December,if we have ,please give a link

Also,any ideas what ist gonna be,I have no idea,and would this layer be released in a full release in jan or feb
  • 1 ...