Beyblade Random Thoughts

• 1 ...
(May. 23, 2018  3:51 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: What might be Aracher Hercales what will its combo be it soundsgood anyone got leaks
There is still no information about this Beyblade.. Except the name.. Maybe the August corocoro will have more information.. June is going to be all about Revive Pheonix..
(May. 23, 2018  3:08 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Is there any beyblade webpage to know about combos
There is an entire fourm dedicated to this
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations
(May. 23, 2018  3:53 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:51 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: What might be Aracher Hercales what will its combo be it soundsgood anyone got leaks
There is still no information about this Beyblade.. Except the name.. Maybe the August corocoro will have more information.. June is going to be all about Revive Pheonix..

Wiki says release is on June before Phoenix
Suhasini
(May. 23, 2018  3:56 PM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:53 PM)Suhasini Wrote: There is still no information about this Beyblade.. Except the name.. Maybe the August corocoro will have more information.. June is going to be all about Revive Pheonix..

Wiki says release is on June before Phoenix
The Wiki says 
Quote:Insert Hasbro Name, known as Archer Heracles (アーチャーヘラクレス, Āchā Herakuresu) in Japan, is a Super Z Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System as well as the Super Z Layer System. It debuted with the release of TBA.
I mean in beyblade products released
(May. 23, 2018  4:08 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: I mean in beyblade products released
Can you please share the link? I am really not aure whixh page you are talking about.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...t_products
Check regular releases rP is said to release on July 7 When aH is said to release on June 23
kjrules17
(May. 23, 2018  4:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:08 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: I mean in beyblade products released
Can you please share the link? I am really not aure whixh page you are talking about.
sidz2505 might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

Even though we might have potential release dates for stuff like Archer Heracles, I usually wait until more info is released before adding stuff like that to the articles, you know? Like, for example, once the full combo for Archer Heracles or what Archer Heracles is releasing in is shown, that's when I usually update the page for the Layer.
(May. 23, 2018  4:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Can you please share the link? I am really not aure whixh page you are talking about.
@[sidz2505] might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

Even though we might have potential release dates for stuff like Archer Heracles, I usually wait until more info is released before adding stuff like that to the articles, you know? Like, for example, once the full combo for Archer Heracles or what Archer Heracles is releasing in is shown, that's when I usually update the page for the Layer.

So it might release on August
(May. 23, 2018  4:22 PM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[sidz2505] might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

So it might release on August
I have no idea. I think the June thing was from a pic of Archer Heracles that was floating around. But yeah, all in soon time. Once we get more info, I can add more info and stuff.
Suhasini
(May. 23, 2018  4:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Can you please share the link? I am really not aure whixh page you are talking about.
sidz2505 might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

But it clearly states June 23rd as the release date for Archer Heracles. So, that is a potential date? And the actual date is unknown?
(May. 23, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[sidz2505] might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

But it clearly states June 23rd as the release date for Archer Heracles. So, that is a potential date to?
That probably is the case, but on the article for the Layer itself, I like to add the release date when the full combo or type of release has been revealed. I usually wait until the full reveal and confirmation of a release before adding more info to the part articles.
(May. 23, 2018  4:30 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote: But it clearly states June 23rd as the release date for Archer Heracles. So, that is a potential date to?
That probably is the case, but on the article for the Layer itself, I like to add the release date when the full combo or type of release has been revealed. I usually wait until the full reveal and confirmation of a release before adding more info to the part articles.
Okay. Thanks for the Clarification!
(May. 23, 2018  4:31 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:30 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: That probably is the case, but on the article for the Layer itself, I like to add the release date when the full combo or type of release has been revealed. I usually wait until the full reveal and confirmation of a release before adding more info to the part articles.
Okay. Thanks for the Clarification!
Yeah, no problem!

Archer Hercules got its official leak release on June 23
We need a Dual Rotation Attack Type Chou-Z Layer soon (as that's the only thing that can counter Spriggan Requiem)
What's the current consensus on Alter Chronos vs Emperor Forneus for Defense in the current Metagame? Is Alter Chronos still the better choice or is Emperor Forneus better?
(Today  1:49 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the current consensus on Alter Chronos vs Emperor Forneus for Defense in the current Metagame? Is Alter Chronos still the better choice or is Emperor Forneus better?

I would say aC still stands strong... Because eF is a bit thinner but heavier.
Im not really that excited for Archer Herculaes im actually more excited for Revive pheonix...
  • 1 ...