Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm very curious to see how well this combo will work:

Metal Face + L Drago 100RF
Concept => Smash Attack

L Drago will now weigh 36 - 37g with the the Metal Face.
Argh what the carp! Got outbid on AKMS and MAMS while I was at church! I would have bid more!

So pissed right now.
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:30 AM)Werkbau Wrote: I finally figured out how to use the Beylauncher. its pretty powerful, somewhat near my usual strength. But I still get terrible accuracy rates now. Especially for banking. Also I still think the normal launchers have more potential though.

finally someone thatt agrees with me ! Grin I just cant see how a string style launcher can possibly be stronger and more pwerful, and deliver more rpm's campared to a ripchord thru gears, altho i havnt tried the bey launcher yet so im keeping an open mind
(Apr. 26, 2009  4:46 PM)Commie Wrote: Argh what the carp! Got outbid on AKMS and MAMS while I was at church! I would have bid more!

So pissed right now.

sorry to hear man, i know how you feel, the other day i was bidding on a bunch of mfb's, i went downstairs to get a drink, came back up and theyd been won
(Apr. 26, 2009  4:51 PM)The Shredder Wrote: finally someone thatt agrees with me ! Grin I just cant see how a string style launcher can possibly be stronger and more pwerful, and deliver more rpm's campared to a ripchord thru gears, altho i havnt tried the bey launcher yet so im keeping an open mind

Like you said you have never used it so obviously you wouldn't knowWink

The regular launcher only gets 4.5 rotations per pull. The Beylauncher has a maximum of 7.5 (more like 6.5-7 on an average pull). With a proper pull it will get more power. The problem with the beylauncher is getting the technique down. It needs practice to be consistent.
yeh, but like i sed, ive got an open mind, beyblades have proved me wrong before and no doupt they can do it again, and yeh the comparison video shows that it's stronger, so im leaning towards it
LOL, I actually started to do sliding shoot with Beylauncher now, even though it was much wilder than usual.

so.. yeah thanks again Khel Grin
I just found like a group of kids who blade at my school. But they think it will ruin they're lives if the school knows lol. So I got them to talk, and im going to have some battles mondayStupid
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:12 PM)Slaysya Wrote: I just found like a group of kids who blade at my school. But they think it will ruin they're lives if the school knows lol. So I got them to talk, and im going to have some battles mondayStupid

Your so lucky, the only person I know who likes them near me is my cousin, but he doesn't have any Metal Fights' yet :\
I guess, the only thing is they dont have MFB either. And one of them seems to think he knows alot more about beyblade than anyone. Idiotic quotes "I have the new metal dragoon that are only released out in japan that came out with hws." "I know how to control my bitbeast to make my blade stop and to attack on command" And he thinks that there is dragoon etc in mfb. But the other guys are sane I suppose.
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:28 PM)Slaysya Wrote: I guess, the only thing is they dont have MFB either. And one of them seems to think he knows alot more about beyblade than anyone. Idiotic quotes "I have the new metal dragoon that are only released out in japan that came out with hws." "I know how to control my bitbeast to make my blade stop and to attack on command" And he thinks that there is dragoon etc in mfb. But the other guys are sane I suppose.

Yeh, that sounds anoying. At least the others aren't like that though Smile
Yeah thank god, I would just take they're blades and runPinching_eyes
But you're like fourteen. You foind a fourteen year old that still believes in bit beasts? D:
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:28 PM)Slaysya Wrote: I guess, the only thing is they dont have MFB either. And one of them seems to think he knows alot more about beyblade than anyone. Idiotic quotes "I have the new metal dragoon that are only released out in japan that came out with hws." "I know how to control my bitbeast to make my blade stop and to attack on command" And he thinks that there is dragoon etc in mfb. But the other guys are sane I suppose.

My schools worse. They all expect me to buy them beyblades with "the new launcher" (gin of the gale's) Speechless every day for free and they always go to me "I got the new dragoon its blue its made of metal it has spkies"
Lol thats pretty funny, I wish it was like a sport though.
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:45 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Lol thats pretty funny, I wish it was like a sport though.

I just see it as a nerdy pastime like, for example, Warhammer. Calling it a sport would be a little too far.
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:50 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I just see it as a nerdy pastime like, for example, Warhammer. Calling it a sport would be a little too far.

this

so sick of people trying to pass it off as a sport
Good lord, I remember those absurd petitions that used to float around the web back in the day with the goal of getting beyblade recognized as a sport. They tried to compare beyblade to chess and other games and whined about not being treated equally.

I remember once on OTC a member tried to push this forward and you tore him a new one XD good times, good times.
I just wanted to say real quick that Neil did an amazing job for the MFB soundtrack. Good job dude! Can't wait till it's released.
It seems like everywhere sold out of Flame Sagittario and Metal Faces before they were even in stock ... I can't find any anywhere. The only place that had them for a second was Maruzen ... wish I had ordered a case of Metal Faces when I had the chance, but they were only selling F Sag as cases as well and I wanted to get them both from the same place.

What have I done Unhappy
So I only managed to get one Metal Face set and I'm not too happy about it.

Flame Sagittario seems to be jumping in price also.
storm pegasis has picked up big time in price.
yeah i know lol 1 just went for more than 3000 yen