Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ugh, Green ketos? Hasbro, y u no smart. Seriously, there's a cool white ketos and instead you've made a green recolour Unhappy
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ugh, Green ketos? Hasbro, y u no smart. Seriously, there's a cool white ketos and instead you've made a green recolour Unhappy

Maybe to match the name and the color? Grand Cetus. Green Cetus. Quite similar.. Tongue_out
Ah, that green recolor looks amazingly BAD... I am waiting for Hasbro to release Hell Kerbecs...(Just because I wanna know its color and name) Still, these(only some of 'em which they haven't recolored badly) beys look good(no sarcasm). Thermal Lacerta looks sweet, and Thunder Leone reminds me of Fang Leone for some reason..
Hooray for giving the WBO credit for things that our users wrote!
(it's about times that these websites start doing this -coughbeybladewikiacough-)

http://www.toywiz.com/energyringeaglepurple2.html
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ugh, Green ketos? Hasbro, y u no smart. Seriously, there's a cool white ketos and instead you've made a green recolour Unhappy

Maybe to match the name and the color? Grand Cetus. Green Cetus. Quite similar.. Tongue_out
Ah, that green recolor looks amazingly BAD... I am waiting for Hasbro to release Hell Kerbecs...(Just because I wanna know its color and name) Still, these(only some of 'em which they haven't recolored badly) beys look good(no sarcasm). Thermal Lacerta looks sweet, and Thunder Leone reminds me of Fang Leone for some reason..

Eh, still, it's pretty ridiculous they did that instead of a white one Uncertain

Disagree on Lacerta, looks like rotten pumpkin, instead of grand funk beyblade. I dislike this.

Thunder leone looks cool, but eh.

@Ga: Yeah, they're still stealing from us. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog...e_Proposal!
I'm "A Wikia Contributor" FWIW.
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:16 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hooray for giving the WBO credit for things that our users wrote!
(it's about times that these websites start doing this -coughbeybladewikiacough-)

http://www.toywiz.com/energyringeaglepurple2.html

Hehe! I think most sites do that (give us credit?)! Still, if someone actually takes info from beybladewikia.com, it'll be like-
Aquila, a.k.a Eagle, was released as a translucent purple color with the TT starter. Though a balanced CW, its uselessness lies in the fact that its imbalanced. Still, it has some use in the OOTB(out of the box) combo- Earth Eagle 145WD. Surprisingly, the eagle article of beybladewikia is ditto to the one in toywiz, and Beywiki.

EDIT-
@th!nk- Hehe! The CW of Lacerta looks like Earth. Brown soil with green grass Tongue_out!

Quote:I'm "A Wikia Contributor" FWIW.
Tell me its a joke. I see no good and long explanations in that.... Tongue_out
Ahaha, no, on that page. That's the username its given me. I'm currently arguing with edboy about them nicking information, being incorrect, and me being "raised by Wolfs" [sic]
hmmmmmChief - Hmm ....... hasbro....... what are they thinking..... well wreck white ketos...... wreck names of maximum series..... upgrade torch again... which i like that idea...

Chief - Idea! GOT IT!!! hasbro are going to improve the weight of BD145, like all other plastics, they also tend to make plastic softer, so it could also reduce recoil, this also goes for 230, so the BD145 and 230 may be better than before.

thats unless hasbro make the parts attach loosely, then were back to square one...

just a random thought of mine.

also I would like to give Chief some credit for taking place with my thought process
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:42 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:38 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: They were in total amazement.

should have used a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS, as they would laugh at 230, then you would own them

Hahaha. I can see that happening, too.

On another note...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...43a7cdd809

WHAT IS THIS CRAZYNESS?!?!?!?!
Fake bidding.

callum: I, to be honest, haven't noticed hasbro's plastic being any different, and the identical weight leads me to believe it's identical, but eh.
WHAT THE CARP
WHAT IS THIS
I DON'T EVEN
Apparently the new Unicorno will be called Blitz Unicorno and will be included in the BB-117 Strongest Set.
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the new Unicorno will be called Blitz Unicorno and will be included in the BB-117 Strongest Set.

nice, supposedly it would have a Unicorno II CW?
Is that confirmed?
Haha, Blitz will surely get it Grin
OHMYGODWHAT
Blitz Unicorno? I was wonderimg when they were going to revive the Unicorno line! The name of the MW sounds great; I'll definitely have to get that.
Kia-V just so i can read up, could you give me a link to the page?
We don't much info on it so it wouldn't help. I really want bao's bey or the Parts from it to be released. We need the face' a red herculeo clear wheel and a red XF. Would have made a lot of sense to release these in these colours in BB-109 since they're all there but in different coloursUnhappy
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the new Unicorno will be called Blitz Unicorno and will be included in the BB-117 Strongest Set.

"Strongest Set"? Really? I guess it sounds better in Japanese Confused
Still, cool, lots of news lately, I like that Smile
Cool, a new bey! Blitz Unicorno?
And to think, I just got the first one a few days ago... Haha, I'm so slow with getting beys Tongue_out
Can't wait until I get a job, because then, I'll be joining all of you up there in that ultra testing, high society, have all bey place called the Advanced Forum! Grin

(but I have to wait 2 carpin years!!! >=O )
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:34 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Cool, a new bey! Blitz Unicorno?
And to think, I just got the first one a few days ago... Haha, I'm so slow with getting beys Tongue_out
Can't wait until I get a job, because then, I'll be joining all of you up there in that ultra testing, high society, have all bey place called the Advanced Forum! Grin

(but I have to wait 2 carpin years!!! >Gasp)

Hmmm... getting new beys is fun and all but its not that great if you ask me lol
It is to me Joyful_2
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:34 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Can't wait until I get a job, because then, I'll be joining all of you up there in that ultra testing, high society, have all bey place called the Advanced Forum! Grin
(but I have to wait 2 carpin years!!! >=O )

sofor the time abay lets use our dads ebay account Tongue_out
Lol he's broke, has no job, and my stepmom basically abuses him, because she's bipolar Tongue_out
I'd be better off getting money from a hobo LOL
Wooohhooo Gaia Dragoon is back! [Blitz Unicorno]. Thanks Kai-V
I find that my Bakushin MW has more smash than my Ray.
lolwtfamidoinrong
Nothing, Bakushin supposedly has pretty decent attack. Ray was overrated IMO, but eh.