Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just made a new naming system for the members of WBO.
Banned people = slaves
Normal people = commoners
Advanced Forum people = princes & princesses
Mods = kings & queens
Kai-V = GOD O' BEY
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:21 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: I just made a new naming system for the members of WBO.
Banned people = slaves
Normal people = commoners
Advanced Forum people = princes & princesses
Mods = kings & queens
Kai-V = GOD O' BEY

i dont want to be common /poutface

nah just joking. anyways, shouldnt this go in general random thoughts instead?
So does anyone really use the plastic Beyblades at all anymore? I don't like them as much as Metal Fight Beyblade, but I still feel as if I should keep a few just in case, but really is there any point?
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:28 AM)Raykon Wrote: So does anyone really use the plastic Beyblades at all anymore? I don't like them as much as Metal Fight Beyblade, but I still feel as if I should keep a few just in case, but really is there any point?

i dont think people still use plastics anymore, but i know they still have them

in my case, i love my dark effigy g like its a child :3
I still use the plastic beys,but I would like to upgrade to Mfb's,bit I like plastic beys better,cause they are better in my eyes,most of the older seasons of beyblade are better then MFB and idk for collection purposes? To remind you of your childhood? To sell on eBay for insane amount of money? Cause their cool?
Yea, I will probably keep 5 plastic Beyblades that weren't on my selling thread list.
i have a really horrible beylauncher....
I want super awesome painting skills so I can recolor my beys cuz I seen a beastly hell kerbecs that someone recolored.
Can you give a link?
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:38 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: i have a really horrible beylauncher....

OR your a really horriable launcherGasp haha I joke but it is probably you.....
I like the orignal colors better but that does match "Hell"
Boost disk sounds so beast, I just think of nitrous on cars and it makes me happy, they should incorporate a spin gear type track that gives it more speed. Like it has 5 seconds of "boost" after u turn it and once the tip hits a certain part it starts the boost or some how when it gets to a low amount of rpms.
That sounds pretty similar to an engine gear...
I like the red and black color scheme.
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:28 AM)Raykon Wrote: So does anyone really use the plastic Beyblades at all anymore? I don't like them as much as Metal Fight Beyblade, but I still feel as if I should keep a few just in case, but really is there any point?

KEEP YOUR PLASTICS. I use them almost everyday and still have a lot of ultra rare ones that have not been used and many recolors. Plastic started this so I tend to keep them to have a record of bey-history so to speak.
I remember this motivational poster, where a kid was praying before a Beybattle. Lol, I was going to link it but I can't find it. Anyone wanna help?
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:28 AM)Jrl007 Wrote: Woot!!!! Cant wait for the new season of beyblade metal fusion. We finally get to see Galaxy Pegasus in action. Isnt the new season called Beyblade Metal Fusion Explosion? I am so excited!

You're kinda late...
I found another cool Beyblade motivational poster [Image: beyblade-childhood-wasted-beyblade-rip-o...953417.jpg][/u]
So does anyone have trouble with the Hasbro Beylauncher? Mine is a few CM longer than my TT one, and handle is longer....but for some reason EVERY shot is weaker than my TT Beylauncher. I just don't get it.
That's just sad, and prejudiced against Beyblade...
But on the Beylauncher note, It takes a while to break in. It'll get better results in about a month.
http://alythezombie.deviantart.com/art/Y...-190256663

I'm considering making this my sig