Beyblade Planner Tool

oh never tried writing knuckle in there cause it's such an old part.
I can help out with weighing parts if you need.
(Sep. 03, 2020  4:03 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Is the share out yet?

No
Why don't you add how much friction the combo has.
I absolutely love this site but there is a problem.

When you put the Diabolos1 Chip on a regular base that's compatible with weights and gave it a combo of any kind it was always say "No" next to Standard Legal.

Diabolos1 isnt banned in Burst Standard, is it?

This is also the case for Lord, Master, Imperial and the Mugen Lock Layers

Besides that issue, its a very fun site to play with.
There's a problem with with the weight.Charge metal is supposed to be the heaviest Driver right? then why does it says ignition' is the heaviest?
(Oct. 21, 2020  9:01 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: There's a problem with with the weight.Charge metal is supposed to be the heaviest Driver right? then why does it says ignition' is the heaviest?

Charge Metal is the best choice for making heavy combos, as it can fit a disk, but Ignition’ is technically the heaviest driver/driver-disk.
I'm available for helping with meta, especially with the classic meta.

Also, Baldur is incorrectly shown as a Dual layer, when it is a Single layer.
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:16 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: I'm available for helping with meta, especially with the classic meta.

This might be unrelated to burst, but do you know the metals standard meta? (Just diverting the topic a little bit).
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  9:01 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: There's a problem with with the weight.Charge metal is supposed to be the heaviest Driver right? then why does it says ignition' is the heaviest?

Charge Metal is the best choice for making heavy combos, as it can fit a disk, but Ignition’ is technically the heaviest driver/driver-disk.
Thanks for helping! I was confused because the BBG's said it was the heaviest. And said charge' was the heaviest before Charge metal came out.
(Oct. 15, 2019  8:29 PM)Mikuri Wrote: Hello everyone,

The Beyblade Planner Tool just received a big update, it is now including Superking Beyblades!
https://beybladeplanner.com/

Any feedbacks, comments, reports on bugs/errors is welcome!

NOTES:
  • The "Share" button is coming soon, as it is now way more complicated than before Tongue_out
  • The Website is still in beta, and is only optimized for PC/Mac as of now. I plan on fixing it for mobile soon.
  • Depending on the popularity, I might even build apps for iOS and Android.
  • A discord Bot is also planned.

Thank you Smile!

thank you so much for informing me!
(Sep. 04, 2020  6:09 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Why don't you add how much friction the combo has.

I don't understand what you mean by "friction".

(Sep. 17, 2020  4:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I absolutely love this site but there is a problem.
When you put the Diabolos1 Chip on a regular base that's compatible with weights and gave it a combo of any kind it was always say "No" next to Standard Legal.
Diabolos1 isnt banned in Burst Standard, is it?
This is also the case for Lord, Master, Imperial and the Mugen Lock Layers
Besides that issue, its a very fun site to play with.

I will look into that, I've also found some other errors and I'll need to adjust the system for upcoming releases (B-174 and Explosion set).

EDIT: Thank you DeltaZakuro, I've fix this error and credited you in the update notes.

Ignition' has a disc included. Can't really compare.

(Oct. 21, 2020  11:16 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: I'm available for helping with meta, especially with the classic meta.

Baldur is built as a Dual Layer. It was also release during the Dual Layer era and so I've decided to leave it in Dual Layers. There's a few layers like this, but I won't make a new category for 3-4 layers.