Beyblade Planet. Im Serious.

Seriously, tell me what you think needs to be done about Beyblade Planet....I know it is lacking info but it is under construction.
Dont say it suck just give constructive critism Grin
I don't see the purpose of yet another Beyblade site if there is no unique information there, to be honest. This site is a community co-operative and we always need help ...
^^ I agree. Also,unless this site is for a specific language or country, there's no need for another one.
We should try to build on large beyblade communities like WBO, BBS, BeyUK instead of branching off into smaller communties....
Good effort though Smile
But we plan to give reports the other sites dont have Smile
(Mar. 30, 2009  11:35 PM)Driger Wrote: But we plan to give reports the other sites dont have Smile

Like what?
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I'm not sure if there's anything that your site could cover since it could be easily done on the Beywiki.
(Mar. 30, 2009  11:35 PM)Driger Wrote: But we plan to give reports the other sites dont have Smile
Unless you really do have something that the community doesnt have and won't posably get in the near future. I can't say we need another small english beyblade site.
Unless you get something specific to your site, I would suggest thinking of one or joining another large beyblade site.