Beyblade Or Trading Cards?

trading cards,i dont have a lot of beys ,but i collect cards soooo.......
Beyblades! Trading cards r for nerds, geeks, dorks, dweebs, and dworks (that's a combination of a dweeb and dork). Ppl who collect trading cards (except for pokemon or yugi oh ones) deserve to be outcasts of society and r basically just asking to be bullied. #IDON'TPLAYWITHDORKS! -Avery
(May. 20, 2019  9:29 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Beyblades! Trading cards r for nerds, geeks, dorks, dweebs, and dworks (that's a combination of a dweeb and dork). Ppl who collect trading cards (except for pokemon or yugi oh ones) deserve to be outcasts of society and r basically just asking to be bullied. #IDON'TPLAYWITHDORKS! -Avery

Hey, please stop being mean on this site you will likely be banned
some say beyblade, others say bakugan... I SAY BAKUBLADE!

(May. 20, 2019  9:29 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Beyblades! Trading cards r for nerds, geeks, dorks, dweebs, and dworks (that's a combination of a dweeb and dork). Ppl who collect trading cards (except for pokemon or yugi oh ones) deserve to be outcasts of society and r basically just asking to be bullied. #IDON'TPLAYWITHDORKS! -Avery

you do relize your on a website full of geeks? In fact, you are one! We all are!