Beyblade Next Generation

Welcome! And thanks for taking you time to read.
I want to share with you an introduction of my Beyblade "script", but before you start to read I want you to know
that I did something crazy (this year)... I went to Corocoro comics and Takara Tomy to "present" my script.
If you want to know what happened then read all, but if you are the kind of person that "can't wait"...
just go ahead and read my Beyblade story lml 

[Image: fondo-blanco.jpg]
20 years have passed since Beyblade was considered one of the most biggest and famous competitions around the world. But now those moments of glory have passed and it seems that they will never back. Only few people keep practicing nowadays but, these are another times and everything has changed. Now Beyblades possess “Artificial Intelligence” and a good game strategy is indispensable to reach victory. The actual Beyblade champion ensures he doesn’t use “AI”. Then… what is his source power? Is a signal that the “sacred beasts” will return?

[T.V. On]

-Local News: Today will be the inauguration of a museum in honor of the Beyblade. That’s right, in honor of the Beyblade. The phenomenon that captivated the masses a couple of decades ago, but today is only remembered by a few fans that refuse to let this practice die. It is expected that today the museum has a lot of people.

Akihiro: (I have to go. I must hurry if I want to be among the first to get in.) I'll take my Beyblade with me; maybe it will bring me luck.

Akihiro’s mom: Where do you go?

Akihiro: Museum.

Akihiro’s mom: Museum?  You?

Akihiro: That’s right. Today the museum of the Beyblade is inaugurated and I do not think of missing.

Akihiro’s mom: I see. Be careful; remember to be here for dinner.

Akihiro: Yes. I’ll be here, bye.
[On the way to the museum, inside the subway]

Akihiro: (At last I will be able to see the true champions up close and not only that, but also their Beyblades in person. I've never had a real Beyblade battle, I know today will be the day.)
 [Outside the museum]

Akihiro: Can't be! There is already a row and there are still 40 min to open. No way! I'll have to stand in line and wait for my turn. At least I'll be one of the first.
[2 boys talking in the row]

Boy 1: Did you hear the rumor?

Boy 2: Which one?

Boy 1: Maybe the champion will attend today.

Boy 2: What?! Seriously?

Boy 1: It's just a rumor, but the occasion is perfect.

Akihiro: …! (The champion, here…)

[Inside the museum]

Akihiro: Can’t be! Here is everything! From the photos of the best Beybladers that have existed, stadiums, launchers, even some of the Beys used by the champions. Everything 
is here… {Holding his Beyblade with his right hand }

Employee of the museum: Hello! I see you have a Beyblade. Would you like to participate in the small exhibition tournament we will have?

Akihiro: Eh?! Me?!

Employee of the museum: Yes. Would you like it? There will be very good prizes.

Akihiro: No, no, no. I can’t.

Employee of the museum: Eh? Why?
Akihiro: I will tell you the truth. But promise not to tell anyone! Okay?

Employee of the museum: Sure! You can trust me.

Akihiro: I have never fought against someone. Never, not once. I know the rules, strategies ... the theory but not the practice. I'm afraid of not being good enough, being 
ridiculous.

Employee of the museum: I see. That Beyblade of yours ... how did you get it?

Akihiro: Was a present. From a person very appreciated to me.

Employee of the museum: Do you trust the person who gave you that bey?

Akihiro: Of course.

Employee of the museum: Then that person also trusts you. Trust that you will put it to good use.

Akihiro: …!

Employee of the museum: Not everyone has a Beyblade in as good condition as yours. What's more, they do not even have one. The Beyblades are not as cheap as they were 
20 years ago and you know it.

Akihiro: …

Employee of the museum: And I can see that yours is a new generation. Not so recent, but I'm sure it will give a good fight. Or do you prefer it to be oxidized? ... If you change your mind, I will be at the registration booth. See you.

[Inside the museum: in front of the Dragoon sword]

Akihiro: (He is right. I must stop fearing and face my panic. After all, I am also just another competitor ... and who am I cheating? I also die for fighting.)

[Akihiro looking at Dragoon sword]

Akihiro: The Dragoon sword ... (From where it is believed that one of the champions obtained its power). I wonder if all the legends about the champions will be true...

[The circle of the sword begins to shine blue]
[Image: tumblr_mf08gyjQSq1qiey5mo1_1280.png]

Akihiro: What’s happening ?! Ahh!
{Cover his face with both arms, holding your Beyblade with your right hand }
{ The light jumps from the sword to the Beyblade }
Akihiro: What happened?!

[Speakers: The tournament will start in 10 minutes. We ask competitors to please come to the designated area. Thank you.]

Akihiro: No way! I must run or I will be out. I hope that guy still make inscriptions.

[Registration stand]
Akihiro: I want to register!

Employee of the museum (woman): I am sorry. Registrations closed 10 minutes ago.

Akihiro: Tell me you are lying!

Employee of the museum: Add him.

Akihiro: …!

Employee of the museum: I knew you would do it. I saved you a place, do not disappoint me.

Akihiro: {Smiling} I won’t.
[Stadium area: Central stadium]

[Speakers:  Good afternoon everyone! Welcome to the first exhibition tournament of the Beyblade Museum. Today 10 Bey fighters will compete 1 vs 1 to determine who will be our first champion. And not only that, it will also be part of the history of this museum as the first amateur champion and will be remembered. And how extra motivation an incredible surprise, the champion today will win a place in the regional official tournament. What do you think?

[Excited contestants]

Akihiro: (A place in the regional?!...  that's ... another level.) I should not daydream. First win the first battle)

[Speakers: Let’s begin with the torunament!]

[Speakers: The tournament will be direct elimination, the best of 2 of 3. And here we have the stadium ...]

[In the purest classic style, there is no chance to cheat here. Either you're good or you go home.]

Employee of the museum: We didn’t introduce ourselves before. Nice to meet you, my name is Cristopher, but you can call me Cris. And you?

Akihiro: My name is Akihiro, nice to meet you Cris. Are you a foreigner?

Cris: That’s right. I am from USA.

Akihiro: I see, nice.

Cris: And tell me Akihiro, which is your “PBS”?

Akihiro: My what?

Cris: Are you kidding, right? Haha. Nice joke!

Akihiro: …!?

Cris: No kidding, right? Damn! Is for real?!

Akihiro: What?! What are you talking about? What is “PBS”?

Cris: “Programmed battle strategy”

Akihiro: It sounds familiar to me, but I can’t remember ...

Cris: It's like all beyblades work now, programming them with the best combinations of attack, speed, defense, resistance. You make a combination of these and then use it on 
the battlefield. Without a "PBS", you're fried. You will go out to the field without any defense, the perfect target. They will make you pieces...

Akihiro: …! And how can I make my own “PBS”?!

Cris: Tsk. It's not something you can do in 5 minutes. It takes weeks, months, trial and error... you connect your Beyblade to a PC or laptop and then you play or “train” with it. Fight over and over against others virtual Beyblades until you find your better strategy, once you find your own fight style you download it to your Beyblade and the Beyblade will do the rest… or you can use “manual” form and control your own Bey… a "PBS" is programmed from a computer. It means you will have to go out and pray for a miracle.

Akihiro: No way…

Cris: At least you have a good launcher, right?

Akihiro: Of course, here I have it. {Shows his launcher }

Cris: You have to be kidding me…

Akihiro: What?

Cris: This is unbelievable.

Akihiro: What? What are you talking about?

Cris: Is this a joke, right? Where are the cameras? {Looking around}

Akihiro: Is not a joke! What’s wrong with my launcher?

Cris: Not big deal, is just a little bit outdated…  20 years outdated! Do you live under a Stone or what?

Akihiro: Of course not!

Cris: Do you know there are like 3 launchers more powerful than this one?

Akihiro: I know. And I also know they are very expensive.

Cris: Right… Not everyone can buy something like that, I apologize for that. I didn’t remember your launcher was a gift.

Akihiro: Don’t worry. No problem.

Cris: I am not saying you can’t win, I say it won’t be easy for you. You are under disadvantages, but your Beyblade looks pretty resistant. Maybe you can win one round.

Akihiro: “So funny”. Thanks for the info.

Cris: Good luck!
[Commentator: Our first duel is about to begin… Akihiro vs Haru.

Bladers, please take your positions.]

I wrote this a year ago, then an invitation from my Japanese family came to me. So I decided to go and visit them, but also go to Corocoro and Takara Tomy to test my luck.

[Image: IMG-20180727-103317.jpg]
Shinjuku, nearest station to Corocoro comics.

[Image: IMG-20180727-110434.jpg]
Inside of Corocoro comics

[Image: IMG-20180727-110945.jpg]
Preparing my "script" and "proposal"

[Image: IMG-20180727-112220.jpg]
My japanese family helping me a little bit.

[Image: IMG-20180727-113228.jpg]
They asked to us to wait...

Unfortunately, they don't accept "scripts". Only mangas, and I have no idea how to draw.
And Takara Tomy, they said "we are not open to new ideas", that's why Beyblade is not popular as before haha.
Anyway, I accept I was a little bit sad because of the negative answer. But being realistic, I expected something like that.

But I was in Japan, God damn it! So I forgot about that and took back my roadtrip through Japan.

[Image: IMG-20180727-153012.jpg]
So I went to Akihabara and got lost into the infinte anime culture...

And that's my Beyblade story... I learned a lot of things being there, and I am glad I can say "At least I tried it"
Now I can sleep well very well knowing that answer. I am not giving up, now I am looking for others way to create my own Beyblade story.
If you like my "script" feel free to ask me to keep writing it and I will. Or if you want to join me with "draws" I am more than happy to work with you Smile

And if you are wonder what kind of Beyblades I was expecting to use in my "script"... 
I am going to use the best Beyblades ever created...

[Image: fondo-negro.jpg]

A new technological HRMS age of Beyblades...

And that's it. Is 3:01 a.m. and I need to sleep haha.
Hope you liked my post, and don't forget it... If you want me to keep writing my script just tell me.
Thanks and good night Beybladers!

(Dec. 27, 2018  3:02 PM)AsaladTheAnime1 Wrote: ill try to draw the manga
Thank you very much, I would appreciate it. Smile
(Mar. 09, 2019  11:15 PM)Jaaureegui Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  3:02 PM)AsaladTheAnime1 Wrote: ill try to draw the manga
Thank you very much, I would appreciate it. Smile

Is the story still on?
(Mar. 09, 2019  11:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  11:15 PM)Jaaureegui Wrote: Thank you very much, I would appreciate it. Smile

Is the story still on? 
My story is complete (At least 3 seasons), but I haven't had time to write it down 'cause of work. And I can't draw the Beyblades, and a story without beybalade battles, well... is kind boring. XD
Cool script. I honestly don't understand why they didnt at least take the time to read it. At least you got to go to Japan. Im an anime boi who is writing their own manga and anime ideas, crossover different anime (Ex. Chuunibyou & Naruto) in their sleep and made five custom burst beys. you can see where i'm going with this XD. You're very blessed to be able to recieve an invitation.
Great work man.