Beyblade News

What is the point of BeyCamp? Marutti said you cant do anything with it.
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:27 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:23 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

The guy in the centre looks like the commentator of Beymaster Invitational

It is. It's Blader Ken.
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:11 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  2:15 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Trailer of the next app.

What is the app for anyways?

(Nov. 13, 2020  3:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yup

so if Fubuki is in the manga (and please God that he dont use emperor forneus) does that mean we can get a new forneus for the old rival defense type bey?
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:11 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: What is the app for anyways?

so if Fubuki is in the manga (and please God that he dont use emperor forneus) does that mean we can get a new forneus for the old rival defense type bey?

pretty much
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:11 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: What is the app for anyways?

IM NOT SAD ABOUT IT
[Image: Screenshot-2020-11-15-at-17-31-40.png]
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

IM NOT SAD ABOUT IT
[Image: Screenshot-2020-11-15-at-17-31-40.png]

Where they gonna fit a Emperor Forneus release in Surge. Yeah. Exactly.
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:21 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Japanese app exclusive.

That’s tough. Time to change my google play to Japan

You probably don't need to do this. Just download it from either Qoo app, APK pure or Taptap.
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:14 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s tough. Time to change my google play to Japan

You probably don't need to do this. Just download it from either Qoo app, APK pure or Taptap.

Thanks, but I got it from media fire
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:14 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: You probably don't need to do this. Just download it from either Qoo app, APK pure or Taptap.

Thanks, but I got it from media fire

I recommend doing Qoo app since he also almost instantly make the updates avaliable, and you can update it there
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:39 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Thanks, but I got it from media fire

I recommend doing Qoo app since he also almost instantly make the updates avaliable, and you can update it there

I tried Qoo app, but I couldn't find it
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:56 AM)marutti Wrote: next week a lot of Bey news will come and don't miss them.
Monday Anime leaks
thurs day Corocoro, Aniki and Bakuten Vol.3
Saturday DX set

From HK twitter, Lucifer the end.皇(Kou).Dr

Where are these news? There is something about B-176? Thank you! :-)
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:17 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:56 AM)marutti Wrote: next week a lot of Bey news will come and don't miss them.
Monday Anime leaks
thurs day Corocoro, Aniki and Bakuten Vol.3
Saturday DX set

From HK twitter, Lucifer the end.皇(Kou).Dr

Where are these news? There is something about B-176? Thank you! :-)

One word : WAIT.
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:17 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Where are these news? There is something about B-176? Thank you! :-)

One word : WAIT.

I will wait, no problems! This is just curiosity! 😁
From Lucifer The End Flyer RBV 23 will be December 26th and keyword is Metal Slash
Vol,17 is released
Story is from Valt vs Asahi Bros(Corcoro comic 2020 June issue) to Lean vs Shu(Corocoro special october issue)
about new scene I couldn't find what do they add
Short story was Shu ask Valt "I want to tell Lean how beyblade is fun. But he didn't comeback to light side. Was I long?"

and it include Legend Ranker meeting which everyone wanted to see it
Good news friends!
I have the proof that B-177 will be Wyvern! :-)
I found the original image of Wakiya that Takara Tomy will use for Wyvern's box in Jenuary!
[Image: EnkKp4bVcAAmzf2?format=jpg&name=medium]
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:39 PM)marutti Wrote: i mean wrong

What is wrong? :-)
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:33 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Good news friends!
I found the original image of Wakiya that Takara Tomy will use for Wyvern's box in Jenuary!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnkKp4bVcAAm...ame=medium

Not really. That could just be for the shirt only.
It’s not necessarily a confirmation the b-177 belongs to Wakiya.
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Not really. That could just be for the shirt only.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy would never create these artwork just for a shirt, it[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] will be for Wyvern's box 100% for sure.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We will have also a defence booster soon in January, there must be a relationship, Wakiya is going to return in this season! :-)[/font]
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:50 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not really. That could just be for the shirt only.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy would never create these artwork just for a shirt, it[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] will be for Wyvern's box 100% for sure.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We will have also a defence booster soon in January, there must be a relationship, Wakiya is going to return in this season! :-)[/font]

They know it will be popular so they can make it just for a shirt. It sold out in like an hour.
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:50 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not really. That could just be for the shirt only.

And Wvyron has gimmick TT can improve so easily compared to Phoenix or Genesis. Also I don’t think any character with these type of images returned without a bey ever
it's not proof for January issue will be Wyvern