Beyblade Movie

Hello ^^

Where can we find the beyblade movie in japanse with subtitles english ?

thank you !
as someone who owns this movie in japanese, i would never ever watch it for anything but how awful it is
(Oct. 25, 2009  12:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: as someone who owns this movie in japanese, i would never ever watch it for anything but how awful it is

I got it as a gift for $15 when it came out in English from Zellers. That was $10 too much, I can only imagine what the costs of an R2J were. Did it come with a limited edition blade or something?
yes, dark dragoon
I have a version with subtitles that aren't too bad on a DVD boxset from Malayasia that I got off the Internet. I could try and rip it from the DVD but it may not work. The Japanese dub is better than the English, that's for sure. If only someone would fansub it... My Japanese is limited atm but when I learn more and feel confident enough to translate it I will. The same goes for Beyblade 2001, 2002 and G-revolution since nobody is fansubbing those either, which is a shame.
Can you try to rip it for all of us please ?

thank you guys very much
I've never seen it in japanese, but I really don't see why you wouldn't want to see in english, the dub is hilarious!

All of it is probably on youtube, either english or japanese.
the japanese version is funnier because you have no clue what's going on and then they just fly away in the rowboat and it's so scary