Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG

this looks beast and i wanna control darkness dont give up!
Dude looks epic dont give you might just make the next big game
Its great to see that people still care about the Production of this game. With programming help, this can work alot smoother and faster than you think. Or maybe i should try to make this work on the BYOND engine?
I may I missed the bit that stated, but do you know when people (*Cough* Me *Cough*) Could start playing/testing? Tongue_out
LOL, the only thing getting inbetween where i am now, and the completion of the game is programming the engine. if i could get that done, then this would be easy and i could get you playing. Anyone have any suggestions on an engine that would allow the best game play exp for you? I could use rmxp, but its been troublesome without help

This Idea sounds Amazing!
Can't wait for it to be ready to play!
This could be awesome Gasp Are you still working on the game?
I'm pumped just reading about this it sounds amazing nice screenshots too.
I cant wait for this I have a few ideas and some sprites for the game but I don't no if RZero is still working on it?

Regards,
thats preety cool keep up the good work
He's working on it but he needs someone to help him program the engine and I would help but I'm too busy with school. Sorry. :-\
Lol this look awesome, i can't wait to the game come out do you have no idea when it will be ready to be able to play??? :\
(Oct. 25, 2013  8:25 PM)Nekochan Wrote: Lol this look awesome, i can't wait to the game come out do you have no idea when it will be ready to be able to play??? :\

This game isn't really being developed on right now, due to the fact that no-one was able to help Rzero in programming the engine. Also, Rzero hasn't visited the site since January, so currently an inactive member.
(Oct. 25, 2013  10:58 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2013  8:25 PM)Nekochan Wrote: Lol this look awesome, i can't wait to the game come out do you have no idea when it will be ready to be able to play??? :\

This game isn't really being developed on right now, due to the fact that no-one was able to help Rzero in programming the engine. Also, Rzero hasn't visited the site since January, so currently an inactive member.

This is bad it will be a excellent mmorpg game about beyblade lol Unhappy i'm not a profecional programer but i think that i could help him lol u_u i came to late Crying
Dude I've been looking for something exactly like what you're doing! I am SO exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to say, this thread has been dead for 3 years dude... the guy last visited in 2014.