Beyblade Giveaway: Win a B-187 Savior Valkyrie SH-7 (Sponsored by MallOfToys.com)

[Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-187 Savior Valkyrie SH-7 and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on August 14th, 2021 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to MallOfToys.com!

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Huge thank you to MallOfToys.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!
I am most excited about Blade - Savior. It seems to have a pretty aggressive design and mid-tier to top-tier for attack combos as of now. I feel that someone needs to unlock its potential.
Another part I am excited about is the DB Core - Valkyrie. Its spring gimmick could be good with dash performance tip to reduce bursting and the spring to reduce recoil.
The DB Armour and Performance Tip is kind of meh to me.
I hope I win!
The ability of the shot driver is so cool and also the fact u can awaken the savior layer is so cool!
The Power Gear will be a great addition to my launcher setup, the chance of getting a red Savior is what I'm most excited for but that will not happen with me. I wanna try out the Savior Blade and Valkyrie Core and see what works.
Definitely the launcher!
Honestly, it's a toss-up between the new Power gear and the Valkyrie chip, the bound gimmick definitely gives me some interesting combo ideas!
I'm excited for the valkyrie chip, I love the bound gimmick and I just can't wait to put it on my upgraded belial, not to mention the astral spriggan I'll be pre-ordering from mall of toys soon, I just think the idea of being able to add a bound gimmick to any dynamite ring is awesome!
The core is very interesting, the blade is cool and the shot driver is just very funny. I'm interested in all parts (including the armor) and how they perform with each other.
I mainly want the Power Launcher. The Shot driver has a fun gimmick and the saviour blade is the highlight of this combo
I'm interested in all parts and gear and I want to find out how powerful and effective they perform during battle with other beyblades.
I wanna join. (I really want the Savior Blade)
I want the driver and the layer/gear! The driver is jumping, and the gear goes back to God.
The dual-spin customize launcher is pretty awesome, but I'm most excited about Shot. As I'm not really interested in the competitive scene anymore, I'm just looking for the fun in beyblade, and shot just looks obscene. I love it so much lol.
I am most excited for the savior blade because if awakened, it seems to have great attack and could revive right spin attack.
I’m most excited for the Savior blade and Valkyrie core, as both seem to have competitive use. The launcher is quite cool as well.
I'm most excited for the Shot driver, purely to see how fun it is.
I am really interested about Shot driver because I want to discover by myself if one shot jump can burst the opponent directly! (^-^)
I’m exited for all of it! The driver mostly.
I’m a simple man, I’m most excited for that beautifully coloured LR string launcher! If that doesn’t count then it has to be Saviour Blade because it just looks fantastic
Definitely the Valkyrie chip❣️

The addition of the chip for sure, longer spin❣️
The savior blade And the launcher
The Savior blade seems extremely promising, considering the results of yesterday's tournament. The launcher also looks and functions in a great way.